𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐖𝐀𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐆𝐍𝐌𝐄𝐍𝐓

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

It had been three months since Skyler, Holly, and Gabby arrived in Auradon and they'd been loving every moment of it. After Rylee and Morgan convinced everyone they weren't a threat and all of them passed Fairy Godmother's Goodness Test, the three of them were welcomed in Auradon with open arms. Even though she succeeded with near-perfect scores, Skyler thought the Goodness Test was a waste of time. She didn't understand why they had to take it after rescuing King Ben from Uma and her band of pirates. Despite her feelings, she kept her mouth shut and just enjoyed her newfound freedom. Especially after Holly told her to drop it multiple times.

While Gabby kept her reserved ways and mainly stayed with Rylee and Morgan, Skyler and Holly explored every inch of Auradon Prep and its surrounding villages. It was nothing like they'd ever seen before and they never wanted the discoveries to end. But seeing as though they had the entire kingdom of Auradon, Skyler and Holly both knew their adventures wouldn't end any time soon. All they had to do was finish a few classes that Fairy Godmother asked for them to take before they could leave Auradon Prep and travel around their new home.

An hour had passed since their last class ended and Skyler, Holly, and Gabby were sitting in their dorm room working on their assignments. Right as Holly finished the last page of her History of Auradon worksheet, there was an almost inaudible knock at the door. The three newest citizens of Auradon exchanged confused looks before Skyler called for whoever it was to come in. They just sat on their beds and watched as the door slowly opened to reveal Rylee and Morgan. Gabby instantly jumped to her feet to greet the two girls while Skyler and Holly stayed seated to study the conflicted looks on their friends' faces.

"Hey, guys," Morgan greeted after sharing a small hug with Gabby, "how's everything going?"

"It's going great!" the daughter of Mother Gothel exclaimed as she jumped up and down in front of the two princesses, "I just finished my cooking class and it was awesome! We learned how to bake an apple pie!"

"My mom bakes the best apple pies! Maybe you can come live with us during a break and she can teach you," Rylee told the young girl, causing the large grin on Gabby's face to grow before she responded with a rapid nod.

Skyler and Holly continued to watch the three's interaction with mixed emotions flowing through their veins. Gabby may have been oblivious to the concerned looks hidden by somewhat false smiles on the princesses' faces, but the older two girls saw them as plain as day. They both knew that there was more to Rylee and Morgan's visit and it was driving them crazy. Rylee and Morgan proceeded to listen to the Gothel girl tell them about their day before they both glanced up at Skyler and Holly.