𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐇𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐖𝐈𝐍𝐒

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

It only took them about fifteen minutes to reach their old hideout and, as Hanna said, they made it there unseen. Skyler and Holly quickly hid all of their scooters under a tarp in the alley around back before leading everyone inside. As soon as they were settled, the Isle natives quickly realized their mistake. Rudy, Sapphire, and Elias never changed into clothes that would help them blend in. Their one mistake would've made them easy to spot by anyone they passed by, making their mission a total failure.

While Holly went to work on a very reluctant Sapphire's hair to make it less "princessy," Skyler went into their old rooms to see if there were any clothes that could work. The daughter of Scar found a few items in Gabby's room that could work for Sapphire, but there were no male clothes anywhere in the building. That didn't surprise Skyler but it did irritate her. Nothing was ever easy on the Isle. When she got back into the living room, she placed the clothes she found for the daughter of Snow White on the table before turning to Hanna.

"How fast can you get your hands on some clothes for them?" the Leeu girl asked while using her thumb to gesture to the two boys sitting on the torn-up couch.

A serious look formed on the Westergaard girl's face as she studied Rudy and Elias. It wasn't long after that when a small smile formed on her face. "It should take maybe twenty minutes...thirty at most. I can borrow some from my cousins. They shouldn't mind too much."

"Thanks, Hanna. We appreciate your help," Skyler said with a smile before watching the younger girl exit the building.

After watching Hanna until she was out of sight, the daughter of Scar turned her attention back to her allies, only to find a look of disdain on Elias' face. His eyes were glued to the door the daughter of Hans just walked through with his arms crossed over his chest. If they were still in Auradon, Skyler knew his clenched fists would be covered in ice. It wasn't long after that when the Frost boy felt her gaze on him, causing him to turn his attention toward Skyler. The two of them just stared at each other for a long moment before the blonde boy decided to break it.

"We're seriously trusting her?" Elias questioned, earning nothing but silence from those surrounding him before he let out an irritated sigh and continued speaking, "for all we know, she's off to tell someone that we're here!"

"She's not," Holly stated matter-of-factly while keeping her eyes glued to Sapphire's hair.

"How do you know that for sure?" the Frost boy retaliated, making the Hearts girl stop what she was doing and turn her attention toward him.