𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟑
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐔𝐍𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐘

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

Since the day Crimson was brought to Havoc Hollow, she had barely spoken a word. She kept to herself in the room where she was first brought to and only came out when necessary. The pirates of Havoc Hollow didn't seem to care as long as she treated their injuries when they asked her to. Only Sammy and Russell tried to have conversations with her, but they always ended up being one-sided. The Rose girl didn't want to reveal any new information to the pirates in an attempt to prevent relationships from forming. Crimson didn't want to stay there any longer than she needed to and she knew if she got close to them it would be harder for her to leave.

Not much had changed in the lives of the pirates since they gained their medic. They continued with stealing from the nearby shops and sword fighting with rival crews. There was only one thing that was different since the arrival of Crimson...and he went by the name of Finnic Mullins. Finn joined the pirate crew only a week after the Rose girl arrived. Harriet refused to take him at first, but her father insisted due to the Mullins boy being the son of one of his crew members. From what Crimson could tell, Finn didn't seem happy with his new life. Like her, he would avoid most of the crew and practice his swordsmanship on his own in the field outside their shack.

The Rose girl would watch him from a distance, wondering why he didn't interact with everyone else. However, despite her curiosity, Crimson kept her thoughts to herself as she worked in her room. Unknown to her, Finn was just as interested in her story as she was in his.

It had been a few hours since everyone departed Havoc Hollow to cause chaos on the streets of the Isle. Like every other day, Crimson stayed in her room, knowing that one of Harriet's minions was stationed right outside her door to prevent her from escaping. The Rose girl expected this, especially after she tried to run five times in her first week. What she didn't expect was her door to open. Her whole body froze as she listened to the squeaking hinges then she slowly looked up to see Finn standing in the doorway. A small smile graced his lips while he stared at the blonde girl in front of him before he took a seat in the chairs across from the blonde girl. An awkward silence settled around them as they stared at each other before it became too much to bear for the Mullins boy.

"We haven't properly met yet. I'm Finn," the boy greeted while holding his hand out to the Rose girl, only for her to simply stare at it with an unreadable expression on her face. Another silent moment passed before Finn awkwardly lowered his hand and let out a forced laugh. "Or not."