𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗
𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐒𝐈𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐑𝐄𝐔𝐍𝐈𝐎𝐍

────── ❁❁❁ ──────

After leaving the beach where they met with Caleb and CJ, Skyler and Holly led their allies through the streets of the Isle. Both of them wanted to stay hidden now more than ever, especially after hearing that Scott was involved. The Leeu girl wanted to avoid her brother at all costs, but now that didn't seem like it was possible. And with Scott being involved, it was even more likely for them to run into Quinn. After all, word travels fast on the Isle. Too fast for either of their liking. All they could do now was find Ruby and get back to Auradon as quickly as possible.

Elias was feeling just as desperate as Skyler and Holly, but for a different reason. While the two girls led their group, he was stuck in the back with Hanna. He imagined the terrifying statue of her father displayed at the museum every time he looked at her. He, his sister, Jamie, and their cousins, Andrew and Kristin, would always avoid that hall because of that. The Frost boy just wanted to be rid of her and finish their job so they could go home. After hearing all the stories his mother and aunt told him about Hans, he wanted to get as far away from the redheaded girl as possible. But just like always, luck wasn't in his favor.

Hanna was skipping beside him with a large smile on her face, occasionally looking up at him with a sparkle in her eyes. It made Elias uncomfortable for reasons he couldn't explain. And it was just his luck that the Westergaard girl decided to break the silence that surrounded them.

"So I get why those two are here. Ruby is part of their family, after all. And Skyler and Holly are most likely trying to prove themselves to Auradon," Hanna said after gesturing toward the four people walking in front of them before her attention returned to Elias, "what I don't get is why you're here. Are you getting paid? Or did your mom force you to come? From what Dad's told me, that seems like something she would do."

"No," was all the Frost boy responded while keeping his eyes glued to Sapphire and Rudy.

The Westergaard girl glanced between Elias and the royals for a moment before a playful smile appeared on her face. "Oh, I get it now! You're helping the princess rescue her cousin to get her attention. How very princely of you."

The blonde boy glanced down at the girl walking beside him, unsure if he was annoyed or amused by her words. After letting out a long sigh, Elias turned his attention back to the path ahead of them. "Not exactly."

A confused look appeared on Hanna's face as she followed Elias' gaze. It didn't take her long to figure out what he was implying. Especially when she realized it wasn't Sapphire he was staring at...but Rudy. "To get the prince's attention?"