❦ R̶I̶G̶H̶T̶ T̶I̶M̶E̶ ❦

2

"Bathroom, 5 minutes" I whisper to the man next to me

"Bathroom, 5 minutes" I whisper to the man next to me. I strut to the bathroom slightly swaying my hips.

As I enter the bathroom I'm pushed against the wall. He brings his hand up to choke me, the other gripping my leg and wrapping it around his waist.

His hands roam my waist as he sucks my neck. He slips his hand in my underwear, taking his sweet time to find my clit. He slowly strokes it.

"Faster," I say breathlessly, he picks up his pace and it doesn't feel right. It doesn't feel good. I move his hand to my entrance. He enters a single digit.

"Another" he obeys and enters another finger, he's thrusting his fingers in and out, completely missing my g-spot. I remove his finger.

"What's wrong," he asks curiously

"Just fuck me" he nods his head and starts scurrying to unbuckle his pants. He takes out his dick...well whatever you want to call..that. He strokes his dick trying to get it hard. He can't even get it up, I roll my eyes.

He sees it and smiles nervously, he stares at my cleavage like it will help, obviously not. "This never happens, I'm just nervous and it's cold in he-"

He's interrupted by me pushing him away so I can get down. I fix my dress and walk out. I always have to do shit myself, can never rely on a man, for anything.

I walk to the back of the club, in a little ally. I pull out my phone, dialing Enzo. He's the guy you go to when your horny, my 'fuck buddy'

"hey, Piccola Che succede?"

"You already know what's up" I mentally roll my eyes, he does this to mess with me.

"You want me to fuck you, love" his voice husky

"No, I'm fucking you Enzo" he chuckles

"Yes, mistress," he says teasingly

"I'll see you soon baby boy," I say seductively, before ending the call. I place my phone in my purse, hurrying to my car.

————♠ ♦ ♠ ♦————

"Ahh fuck.....Enzo, yes!"

"Mistress please"

"Shut up" I slap him lightly as I ride his dick.

"Enzo you're such a good boy for me" I reach back and play with his balls. I flip us over allowing him to be on top.

"Fuck me Enzo" he slams into me, roughly fucking me hard.

"Mistress can I cum, please" he begs as he continues to keep his pace.

"Cum" he shoots his load into me, filling me up. He rolls off of me lay on his back breathing heavy. I get up to get dressed and leave, but before I am able it get up, Enzo pulls me down.