❦ F̶A̶C̶E̶ 2̶ F̶A̶C̶E̶ ❦

7

I quietly open her door

I quietly open her door. Walking in, I admire how at peace and beautiful she looks when sleeping. I lay in bed, pulling her to my chest. She cuddles next to me and I feel at home. You don't understand how much I want her to be mine, but I know that she needs to feel free. She cant be confined to one relationship, and I get that. I want to give her everything she needs and wants, even if that means sharing.

I pull her on top of me "Amore" I whisper trying to wake her. "Wake up love" she groans and mumbles a "no". She snuggles her head into my chest as I soothingly rub her back "Baby come on" she lifts her head to look at me.

I stare into her beautiful brown eyes, I love how by just looking in her eyes you can see the whole world behind them. The pattern in her eyes when the light hits them reminds me of mountains. Just her in general is a beautiful sight to see.

Her lips soon capture mine, I gently bite her lip asking for entry. Her lips part letting me slide my tongue in to explore every inch of her mouth. I pull away "I love the new bonnet, it has my name on it" I smile up at her.

"It doesn't" hearing her voice is the highlight of my day

"It says, Armani"

She moves to get off of me "It's just a coincidence"

I chuckle "No, you wanted to go to sleep with me on your mind. Just admit it amore" I wrap my arms around her waist as I look at her in the bathroom mirror. "You miss me at night"

She turns around and looks up at me  "You know what I do miss you" she falls to her knees "I miss this the most" she smiles while unbuckling my belt.

My pants fall to the floor and she places her hand over the slight bulge in my boxers. "Seems like you miss me too" she says.

Pulling down my boxers and revealing my semi-hard cock, she kisses the tip. My body shivers and my dick grows at her actions, she takes notice of how she affects me and stands. She strips of her clothes and turns the shower on, stepping in she looks at me and says...

"I guess you're going to stand there like a perv and watch me shower" scrambling to rid of my clothes I hop in the shower with her not passing up the chance.

I get in and she turns to look at me. She steps into my body pressing her chest against mine. My hands find her waist and slowly makes their way down. I grab her full plumb ass giving it a good squeeze.

She bites her lip and places her hands in my hair. She pulls my face closer to hers, kissing me passionately. My hands stay where they are kneading every now and then.

We both pull away breathless. She places her head on my chest and wraps her arms around me. My hands move to her back embracing the hug.

Maybe deep down she feels the same, maybe she wants to tell me but doesn't know how. Maybe she's scared. My head fills with all the possibilities of her finally being mine. But maybe I shouldn't be getting my hopes up just for her to leave me. I may be falling for her but that doesn't me she's feeling the same.