2:58 am

the more time they spent with each other, the harder park jongseong fell

the more time they spent with each other, the harder park jongseong fell. heeseung was suspicious, to say the least. tonight, jay and heeseung were outside, playing basketball. jay pulled his phone out from his pocket, knowing it was time for chae-rin to text him.

heeseung glanced at jay's screen, "who's that?"

jay grinned at his phone, his eyes twinkling, "a girl,"

heeseung raised his eyebrows, "really?" as far as heeseung knew, jay had never gotten close to a girl before, and from the way he was acting, he seemed to really like her. "what's her name?"

"ha chae-rin,"

heeseung nodded, turning back to the hoop. jay bit his lip nervously at the tree dots appearing at the bottom of the screen.

"hi," she had texted. jay's heart fluttered.

jay made a weird expression. "how will you get flustered at a simple 'hi'? over text too. jay you've actually gone crazy," he thought.

━━━━━━━━

rin <3

hii

jay <3

hey rin :)

rin <3

can we meet up?

jay <3

yes

━━━━━━━━

he typed his answer without thinking. looking up from his phone, jay looked guiltily at heeseung. "i got to go, man,"

heeseung tilted his head, "is it chae-rin?" the expression on jay's face told heeseung everything he needed to know. his best friend was head over heels for her.