BuckNasty and BirdBrain

"Yo, BuckNasty?" Sam called out from his room, holding up a grey long sleeved shirt of his own, but something was wrong with it.

The two of them had figured it was time to get passed everything, passed themselves and get to know one another. They wouldn't just be a couple of guys, with a mutual friend. Well, the mutual friend is gone. And Sam has the shield from that John Walker ass, and the Flag Smashers have been, dealt with, in words, in all, he and Bucky make a decent little duo.

Bucky poked his head around the corner of Sam's door and looked at him confused, impatient and annoyed. Already.
"What is it, BirdBrain?"

Sam looked at Bucky and lifted up the shirt, glaring at him, clearly unhappy.
"If you are going to borrow my clothes, please do not rip off the left sleeve."
That was what was wrong with the shirt. The left sleeve had been ripped off, hell, when did Bucky even borrow that shirt, which caused Bucky looked even more confused.

"Oh, that was your shirt? I didn't know. Too bad for you though. That was a comfortable shirt." Bucky teased, giving Sam a playful smirk.

Sam rolled his eyes at Bucky and threw the shirt at him.
"Well, if you liked it so much, Bucky, you can have it. It's of no use to me anymore, asshole." He was playing around and being sarcastic, he turned back around and continued sorting his clothes and packing them into a bag.

Bucky caught the shirt and looked at it in his hands. It was actually a soft, comfortable piece of clothing. He looked back at Sam and then at the shirt in his hands. He grabbed one end of the shirt and then the other end diagonal of the part of the shirt he had in his other hand, spinning it around and pulling it tight. He then snuck a little closer to Sam and towel whipped him with the shirt. It wasn't quite as powerful as a tea towel, but it still snapped and seem to have made Sam jump. He grabbed the shirt again and twisted it, as Sam turned around.

"Did you just whip me with my own shirt?!" He asked, shocked as he turned around to face Bucky. His expression was a mix of shock, annoyance and amusement.

"My shirt now, Samuel. I can do as I please with it." Bucky chuckled, pulling the shirt tight again and whipping at Sam's abdomen, making the other male jump back and suck his stomach in.

"Hey! Bucky! Cut it out, man!" Sam huffed, glaring at Bucky as the 106 year old prepared to towel whip Sam again. "Go and finish packing your bag, old man."

Bucky immediately stopped and dropped his hands to his side. He inhaled sharply and pointed a finger at Sam accusingly. "You call me old one more time, and we're going to have a problem."

Sam chuckled and pulled a fake pouty face at Bucky. "Aww, did I hurt your feelings? Aww, it's okay Bucky. The older the wiser. Though I guess that makes you pretty young." Sam cooed, making playful jokes.

Bucky turned around and gave Sam the finger as he walked off. "Пошел на хуй." Bucky huffed. ((Poshel na khuy) Yes, I am going to leave you all hanging for the English.)

"What? What did you say?" Sam asked, genuinely confused by what Bucky had said in Russian. He rubber his head and then the whip mark on the back of his calf and muttered to himself.

Bucky folded the shirt up, chuckling ever so slightly to himself. Confusing Sam and pissing Sam off were some of his favourite things to do. He packed the shirt into a bag that he was going to bring for the road trip and then picked up one of his journals. It had every memory that he could remember, every thought he had since he had escaped HYDRA's influence on his mind. He had several of these, and kept them with him, just in case he ever forgot or was brainwashed again. He had things like;

'It was stupid. I asked Sam, Steve's new friend, to move his seat up, as nicely as I could, and he bluntly replied with 'No'. What an asshole. Sure, I may have last time him, a car and I were involved, ripped his steering wheel out of the car. But, it hurt my feelings that he wouldn't move his seat up.'
And,
'Today, Sam asked if I could move my seat up. What a dick. Seven years ago, I asked him to move his seat up, and he said no. So what did I say? I said no. Because he's an asshole.'

In his journal. He also had more sentimental things that he wouldn't dare to share with anyone, but he was going to bring it, just to write down in it, what he felt and what happened every day they were together. Maybe to determine what he really thinks of Sam.

Bucky out the journal in his bag and then a few days worth of clothes, he then grabbed his phone and headed outside. He sat down on the grass and looked up at the sky, why? You'll find out.

Sam went to Bucky's room to see where his companion was. Finding that Bucky wasn't in the room, he looked to the bag on his bed and then looked around. His bed sheets were on the floor.
"Right, okay. Where did he go?" Sam asked himself before heading back to his room.

Tink
Tink
Tink

Sam looked out his bedroom window to see Bucky throwing pebbles at the window. He rolled his eyes and sent him a message.

                            WienerSoldier

S-You know, you have a phone for a reason. It's not the forties anymore, Bucky.

Thud

Sam opened his window and looked out a Bucky.
"Did you just throw your phone?!"

"Well, yeah. I wanted your attention, with out using the internet." Bucky shrugged. "Now, I have a question."

"What is it, BuckNasty?" Sam sighed, rolling his eyes.

"Well, where the hell are we going, Sam?" Bucky asked, tilting his head to the side.

"To Queens. We're gonna pick up Parker." Sam joked.

"What?! I don't want anything to do with that kid. I thought we came to an agreement that he's a problem?" Bucky asked, holding his hands out to the side, shaking his head in confusion.

Sam laughed and tossed Bucky's phone back to him. "Look, Bucky. We're going wherever the road takes us. If it takes us to hell, I'll know it's because you're with me." Sam chuckled. In truth, he didn't know where they were going exactly, but what he did know, was that this was what they needed. A break from everything while they had the chance to get away from it all. To see where they go together, to see if Steve was right to leave two man-children alone together in the hope they'll get along properly.

Was Steve right to have left them together? Steve was almost never wrong. Almost.