Go to sleep. (If its passed ten pm people, close your eyes and go to sleep.)

Almost there, it had been four and a half hours of travel, and a few stops here and there for the occasional,
"Sam. Sam, I need to go to the bathroom."
"Sam. What're those ice-drinks called again? Can we get one? No? Why not? Sam. Don't be an ass all your life.
Please?"
"Sam. Sam? No, you need a brain break. Pull over."

It had been about four hours due to all the toilet breaks, which were due to all the ice-drinks, as Bucky referred to them as, and about four brain breaks. Sometimes, it may not seem like it, but, BirdBrain and Buckaroo, care for each other.

Sam yawned, stretching out as best he could, it was a quiet night, around eight pm. Anyone else that was around was either on their way home, or somewhat like these two. He focused back on the road, humming Marvin Gaye's Can I Get A Witness to himself.

Bucky turned to Sam and raised an eyebrow at him, clearing his throat, Sam the now 40 year old (shocker, right? Canon age, if you count the blip.) turned to look at the 106 year old, who is technically 101.
"Sam, if you're tired, you could have just said so. I can drive." Bucky offered, making Sam chuckle in disbelief.

"You? Drive? My car? Nuh uh." Sam said, shaking his head. "I know you only mean well, Bucky. But please remind when the last time you drove a car was."

"I drove a motorcycle the other week." Bucky muttered, pulling a contorted face, scrunching his nose up and curling his lips as he slightly shook his head like a toddler. This just made Sam laugh more.

"Bucky, Buck. Please, I know you can drive a motorcycle, but that's an entirely different system to a car. In a car, there are three sets of pedals, a steering wheel and more, depending on which type of car you get. Now, I think I would like to keep the steering wheel of this car, thank you very much." Sam teased, receiving an annoyed and disappointed glare from his companion, who was now rethinking his choices.

"Sam, we talked about this. I can't give you back the other damned steering wheel, let alone did I mean it. We both know that. And I know that motorcycles and cars are different. But you've been driving for how many hours non-stop?" Bucky questioned, giving Sam the, 'listen to me' look.

Sam went to respond and closed his mouth, unable to find the words, his jaw flapped uselessly. He sighed and glanced over at Bucky, shaking his head to himself.
"I hate you."

Bucky sighed and shook his head. "No you don't. This was all your idea anyways. You have three options, Sam. We sleep in the car, we take turns in sleeping and relaxing between driving, or we find some place to stay for tonight."

Sam groaned and rested his chin on the steering wheel before looking back at Bucky. "I like either of the first two options personally. So, you choose what we do." He said, straightening back up.

Bucky sighed and looked at the road, he then picked up his phone, looking at the time. They had left at sundown earlier, which was around six pm. It was roughly eight fifteen pm now.
"Also, we are never leaving late again. We left at four, it's now eight fifteen. Remind me how much sleep you got last night?"

"Nunya business." Sam muttered, maybe he was being moody because he didn't sleep, or because he over slept. How was Bucky supposed to know? It's not like he stayed by his side and counted the hours of sleep Samuel got each night. That being said, Sam had over slept again. By exactly 39 minutes and 45 seconds.

"Who's Nunya? Do I know them? Oh my god, are you Nunya?" Bucky asked, tilting his head at Sam with a gasp.

Sam groaned and rested his chin on the steering wheel again. "I've never met a bigger dumbass than you, Bucky."

A moment of silence.

"Wow. I really hate you, Birdshit."

"Feelings mutual, Weiner Soldier."

Another moment of silence.

"Pull this damned car over, right now." Bucky demanded, glaring at Sam.

"If you have to pee again, I'm going to hit you so hard, you'll be back in Mother Russia." Sam threatened, pulling the car over to the side of the road. Bucky frowned and got out of the vehicle and walked over to the drivers door, opening it for Sam.

"First of all, I never want to see Russia again. Second, I've made my mind up for you. Come on, out you get." Bucky said, leaning over, giving that same half smile he gave whenever he made amends.

Sam groaned and slumped in his seat, his expression a mix of a disappointed frown and a stubborn pout. "I'm not moving. And you can't make me do anything."

Bucky chuckled and rolled his eyes, throwing his head back. "Oh my god, I'm trying to help you, and you're being a stubborn pain in my ass!"

"I'm always stubborn, and a a pain in your ass. Nothing new there, Buck." Sam muttered.

Bucky groaned and grabbed Sam by his arm, pulling him out, forcefully yet carefully, or so he tried. "Stop being a dumbass, dumbass."

Sam groaned and stumbled out of the car, crossing his arms and glaring at Bucky. "I hate you."

Bucky frowned and put one hand on the side of Sam's face.