Chapter 11: Arrogance 3

(In the Previous chapter, i might have mixed the Though and Thought altogther. Thought is described as thinking, and Though is a vocabulary word.

Forgive this stupid Author. 😧🖐)

However, after stroking it for a while,
Jiang Cheng compelled himself to restrain his hostility.

Although he was displeased, as the leader of a sect, he needed to take more things into consideration, which meant that he couldn't be as impulsive as Jin Ling. After the fall of the QingheNie Sect, among the Three Great Sects, the LanlingJin Sect and the GusuLan Sect were quite close due to the personal relationship between the two leaders. By leading the YunmengJiang Sect alone, he was already in an isolated situation among the three. HanGuang-Jun, or Lan WangJi, was quite a prestigious cultivator, while his elder brother ZeWu-Jun, or Lan XiChen, was the leader of the GusuLan Sect. The two brothers had always been on good terms with each other. It was best to not openly dispute with Lan WangJi.

Jiang FengMian Approved that he handled the sect without troubles, But felt guilty at the same time, The rumours were true. He treated Wei Wuxian as a son than Jiang Cheng. He though that Wei Wuxian would be a great Sect Leader, When he is suitable enough, because Wei Wuxian was better at every aspect than Jiang Cheng.

He was selfish and couldn't even get to say sorry at him. It was a pity that, death was the only thing that solved the problem.

"A-Cheng, i am terribly sorry.." He mumbled. Jiang Cheng heard it and looled at him with wide eyes.

"Father?" He questioned at the, unexpectedly apology.

Jiang FengMian repeated. "A-Cheng, I'm Sorry, for not treating you the same as A-Xian. I was Selfish and Stupid. I-" He was then cut off by Jiang Cheng.

Jiang Cheng hugged him. "Father, I know." He answered. He knew this from the Start, He didn't want to complain about it because it was true, and there were no denial. However, Madam Yu took the place, and said it for him. He didn't have any Courage or strength that he can carry while explaining it to him.

He knew, Because his brother deserves it. He knew, that his brother lived in the streets, and both of his parent's died When he himself, was in an early age to lose a parent.

He remembered the jealousy he felt when his father paid more attention to Wei Wuxian, he remembered feeling so angry at Wei Wuxian for stealing his father's affection from him and he remembered how he accused Wei Wuxian and how he had blamed the other for the fall of their sect, for the death of his parents for everything and yet, his brother didn't even bother on defending himself against all of his heated words.

He had forgot that Wei Wuxian had already lost everything even before his life had truly began. When he found out his parents had been brutally murdered, Wei Wuxian was there to comfort him. However, when he lost his parents, Wei Wuxian was still a small child, already alone in the world he barely knew of and with no one there for him. Besides, who could he turn to? His parents were dead and he knew no one other than them.

Everybody was in awe at the Heartwarming Scene.

Madam Yu, Wei Wuxian and Jiang Yanli was glad for them.

Jiang Cheng slowly took away his left hand, ceasing to stroke his ring. It seemed as if Lan WangJi was determined to take part in this matter, so it wouldn't help if he continued to play the antagonist. Jiang Cheng made the decision to, for the time being, owe him a favour, and turned around to see Jin Ling still covering his mouth angrily, "HanGuang-Jun wants to punish you, so just let him do it for this one time. It's not easy for him, either, to discipline juniors from other clans."