Chapter 16: Refinement 3

(Hello Y'all, It took a while for me to update 'cuz there are tons of interruptions especially school. Anyway, i wanna Mix the cql, novel, donghua, and the chibi version together. I don't wanna follow everything according to the novel.

If you didn't know, my dumbass, copy and paste what is said in the novel, and that's how lazy I am. 😭

I don't know, but there is a little spoiler I guess, I already planned everything before I started to write this. Well, not everything.

Spoiler: Hua Cheng and Xie Lian will also be in this book and so are the TGCF characters.

I THINK MY BOOK WAS STARTING TO GET BORING SO I HAD TO JOIN THEM HERE HSHSH 🙏)

Episode 3

Gusu, Cloud Recesess.

Wei Wuxian was certain that this, will lead to unexplained events. To joy, to touching, to heart-wrenching, and something traumatizing. He fears that everything that was kept was suddenly exposed. He didn't think that maybe they would still hate him or give him sympathy, Perhaps they would do something he wasn't expecting.

To this matter, Wei WuXian declared, "Do I not seem decent enough as of right now?"

Jiang Cheng replied with a great deal of foresight, "You'd definitely be a mark of shame in his entire teaching career."

Jiang Cheng in the corner suddenly gripped his robes hard. He misses this. He misses running with Wei Wuxian, he misses drinking with him, he misses scolding with him. He misses everything about his Shixiong, but that, Shixiong won't ever come back ever again after the things he did to him. Sometimes, Wei Wuxian would visit him in Lotus Pier frequently, he would tease him or annoy him, and Jiang Cheng didn't mind that. Unfortunately, there is still a gap of awkwardness between them, and whenever they would stop talking, They get to be greeted by Awkward silence.

Yes, He was mad that Wei Wuxian defected, and yes he regretted everything he had done to him, but his naive Shixiong would simply forgive him with the same sentence, 'Past is the past, right?' How would Wei Wuxian get to be calm, when he did horribly things to him? How can he easily forgive him?

After the Guangyin Temple event was over, he was paranoid by the Hurtful truth, he would sometimes hesitate to pick his sword up, thinking that the core inside him wasn't his. Luckily, Lan Xichen will be by his side. Comfort him and love him. Of course, he did the same back.

Wei WuXian laughed, "Fun or not fun depends on how fun you make it to be. There's definitely fewer rules than here, and no need to wake up so early."

The GusuLan Sect wakes at five in the morning and rests at nine in the evening, not allowing any delay. Somebody else asked, "When do you guys wake up? What do you do during the day?"

Jiang Cheng humphed, "Him? He wakes at nine in the morning and sleeps at one during the night. When he wakes up, he doesn't practice his sword or meditate; he goes boating, swims around, picks lotus seedpods, and hunts for pheasants."

"That sounds fun." JingYi thought deeply, he was thinking about what he should do after he wakes up aside from meditating or practicing.

"Maybe we should try it!"

Wei Wuxian heartily laughed. "Yes! meditation and training will be done later, Enjoy your youth before it's too late!" The Disciples nodded referring that they're going to note it on their minds.

Wei WuXian replied, "No matter how many pheasants I hunt, I'm still number one."

One youth spoke, "Next year, I'm going to Yunmeng to study! Nobody can hold me back!"