The plan

--------------------
-_| Chapter 9 |_-
--------------------

CW: slight anger outburst, mature language, mentions of injuries
Word count: 1710

°°°

Wilbur loved her idea. And of course, he was down for it. Because it involved blowing shit up. As for Techno and Phil, they were a little hesitant. But Techno found her plan really interesting. So after a while, they agreed. So it was great, now. She just hoped that everything would go according to the plan. And there she stood, in front of the platform, with Sam next to her. She noticed how easily he agreed to let her visit Dream this time and plus he told her to enter without any weapons. It was suspicious, but it all went as she predicted. She had one trick too. There was a catch in her visit.
"Get ready." Sam instructed, and she nodded. She got on the platform, and Sam removed the lava from Dream's cell as soon as the platform started moving towards it. She saw Dream slowly turn around.
"Y/N! What are you doing here?! No! Stay away! It's a trap!" She knew it. Y/n bit back the smirk, pretending to be confused.

"What? What are you talking about, Dream?" Her gaze was focused on the platform, she had to match her steps with it's movement.
"Y/n, please, no!" Dream's voice was filled with despair, terror. When the platform finally reached his cell, she hopped off and Sam lowered the barricade. Dream was mumbling curses under his breath, hands buried in his hair. His hands were still chained but not behind his back this time.
"Dream?"
"Fuck! Why are you here? It's a trap! Quackity and Sam work together, Y/n! Damn it!" He punched the wall with all of his force, gritting his teeth, causing the chains to clank loudly.
"Sam? What-"
"Goodbye Y/n. This is where you'll be staying from now on." Sam was grinning all the time. He turned around after the platform was back to it's original place. So she was right after all. Sam quickly walked past Y/n before the lava was lowered, fists clenched.

"Sam! You fucker! Let her go, she didn't do anything wrong! She's fucking innocent!" When he got no response, he still continued. "I'll fucking kill you after I get out of here! You'll pay for this, you hear me? You will pay for this!" He seethed, voice laced with cold fury at the turn of the events. Sam only could hear the distant yelling from Dream, as he marched away from the cell, covering it's entrance with lava once again. Y/n quickly led Dream away from lava as he was standing too close to it.
"Dream, calm down. It's going to be alright." She reassured him, patting his shoulder lightly. His shoulders slumped down, face confronting into a snarl.
"It's not going to be alright, Y/n, don't you understand that? We're stuck!"
"Dream-"
"Why? You were my way out of here, why did you come here?.." He sounded so betrayed. "I thought that you'd help me."
"Hey, hey- Dream, I am here to help-"
"How? How are you going to help me while you're stuck in here? Summon a God to help you or what?" He growled out, shrugging away her hands from his shoulders with a snarl.

"Listen, Dream, it's part of a plan-"
"I don't remember you telling me that before." He cut her off.
"Let me explain!" She raised her voice, silencing him. He remained still, tensed, gaze softening upon remembering that she was his soulmate. "So, Quackity got to know about our previous plan. So we made another."
"But how did he get to know that?"
"I don't know. But let's sit down, yeah?" He looked back at his bed that was in the corner of the obsidian cell, nodding hesitantly. She guided him there, settling him on the bed and she plopped down next to him. "We got Wilbur on our side. So to cut to the chase, Wilbur will be blowing up the roof to distract Sam, while Phil and Techno will try to break us out. I have all of items ready in my ender chest, all I have to get from them is my ender chest back and we're free, literally. Oh and also, Wilbur will try to get Tubbo to distract Quackity. Don't know how, though." Dream remained silent, trying to imagine this scene in his mind. His mind was still hazy because of the recent events. He was pissed at Sam.
"I don't think it's going to work. We're probably trapped here forever, now." The blonde breathed out, avoiding Y/n's gaze.