2 - Captain and the Bee

Karl's POV:

I gasped getting really excited shaking George a bit squeezing his arms "They're just so fascinating! I like being a merman and all but, we are stuck to water, they can be both land and sea!" I clapped my hands reaching for a stone moving it in a similar way I saw Nick move about the water "And they've learned how to ride the waves, I've seen it myself. They move with such grace and beauty, hair falling in their eyes as they-"

"Karl it sounds like you're speaking for experience." George chuckled crossing his arms "Is there something you wanna tell me?"

Karl nervously chuckled as he placed the stone into his bag "I uh...maybe have been watching some of the humans."

George scoffed smiling a bit "And you didn't tell me?" He playfully punched Karl's arm "I would've went up with you."

The light brown haired boy rubbed his arm a little now feeling sort if embarrassed "I just wasn't sure if you'd react well to it." He chuckled a little blushing a bit "Plus there is this boy up there and -"

"You've been watching hot human men and didn't want to tell me about it? Karl I'm offended." He smacked his hand over his heart being as dramatic as possible

"George..."

"Don't George me, I wanna see the guy who has swept you off your fins."

I felt the blood rush to my cheeks my face heating up "Okay, follow me." I turned around flicking my tail heading back towards my hiding hole, I looked back swimming backwards seeing George swimming behind me trying to keep up, I smile giggling to myself I've always been faster than George ever since we were little, I turned back around swimming up into my spy hole breaking the surface in the air pocket.

I looked down seeing the blurry figure of George swimming into the hole the only thing I can clearly see on him was his pale skin and the yellow streak in the front of his hair, coming up next to me, he wiped the water out of his eyes moving his dark hair out of his face. We both look out of the hole the sun had risen up more than how it was a little while ago.

Nobody's POV:

Karl pointed at the ravenette as he rode a wave getting a little. giddy when he saw the other "That's him, that's Nick!"

George looked in the direction Karl was pointing seeing Nick nodding in approval "You're right he is cute."

The other gasped pushing the older boy underwater letting him resurface before yelling in a low whisper "I never said that!"

George chuckled moving his hair out of his face again looking out of the hole only to see a green and black blur fly by them on a wave causing him to lunge back a bit taken a back from shock "What was that?" He looked out seeing a tanned guy jump off the wave with his surfboard resurfacing by Nick

"Were you trying to hit me on that last ride?" Nick playfully hit the top of Clay's head

The blond shook his head pushing himself onto the board "No sorry about that. I didn't see you before you ended up twenty feet in front of me, I just got caught up in the moment." George looked at the blond in awe his mouth falling open a bit

Karl looked between him and Clay and snorted covering his mouth trying not to be too loud for the humans to hear him "George close your mouth you're gonna get a fish caught in it." Karl put two fingers under the olders chin lifting his mouth shut

George grabbed Karl's shoulder turning his body to face him but keeping his eyes on Clay "Who was that?"

"That was Clay, him and Nick surf here often with another guy. I don't know his name yet though he's usually on the beach talking to a guy in red."

George leaned out the hole a bit seeing Zak push his board out into the water pulling his sail into a standing position letting the wind take him farther into the bay he laughed shaking his hair as the water sprayed his face, he aimed at a wave going up it launching himself high in the air landing it, Nick and Clay whistle and yell at him "HELL YEAH ZAK!" Nick yelled whistling again

Darryl watched Zak fly across the waves clapping his hands when he landed the flip, he walked up to the lifeguard tower and sat in the chair watching the trio shredding on the waves "Wow look at them go."

"Morning Darryl. How are my boys doing?" The burnette look down and see the guys coach, Jordan and his son Tubbo

"Jordan, Tubbo good morning to you two. And they're doing great, best I've seen them in a while, more than ready to dominate tomorrow's competition." He smiled down to them before looking back out at the guys, seeing that they're all headed in when they saw Jordan

Clay stabbed his board into the sand jogging up to Jordan "Captain! How are you?" Zak and Nick approached them a little after Clay did greeting the pair as well

Jordan smiled at the three "Morning boys. I've got some good news and some bad news." The three groan hearing that statement "The bad news is that the Sleeper Sharks are in tomorrow's meet, the good news is that Sleeper Sharks are at tomorrow's meet so we'll actually have some good competition."

Tubbo raised an eyebrow looking up at his father "How are the Sleeper Sharks bad news? We're friends with them, Phil and Tommy went to the movies with us last night."

Jordan chuckled shaking his head ruffling his son's hair "They're not bad news I just like to shake up my boys a bit, besides people expect a rivalry of some sorts between us and them since we're the top two teams in the state."

Zak cleared his throat "So I'm assuming it's Wilbur in surfing and Dave, I mean Techno in the wind surfing competitions?"

"Actually no To-"

"Tommy is competing tomorrow in body boarding!" Tubbo interrupted his father getting really excited for his best friend finally being able to complete in the higher levels

The three five older guys laughed at the youngest "Oh Tubbo you really are a bee, just buzzing with excitement." Nick pat the youngest on the shoulder

Clay let out a wheeze slapping his chest "Tubbo the Bee Boy!"

Jordan chuckled putting his arm around Tubbos shoulders shaking him a bit "That can be your nickname, everyone else has one."

Tubbo looked up at him rising an eyebrow in confusion "I thought Tubbo was my nickname?"

"Yes but, its not a interesting out of the box one. For example, I'm Skeppy, Nick is Sapnap, Clay is Dream, and your dad is Captain Sparklez." Zak gestured to each person as he said their respected name, he looked back to Tubbo reaching over to him ruffling his hair "Now we've got Bee Boy!"

Meanwhile:

Over in the spy hole, George looked at the dogtag around his neck rubbing his thumb over the smiley face seeing the same symbol on Clay's board, once he heard Clay's nickname he perked up a little looking over at Karl "Karl, this belongs to him!"

Karl looked at the dog tag confused "Who?"

George held the dog tags close to his chest and smiled to himself looking out at the blond "Dream."

~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

1338 words

I'm curious if there are any characters you guys want to see appear in this story, like other content creators you want to see in here? This isn't limited to just the DSMP, I'm including other minecraft YouTubers and just gamers in general.
If there is please comment them and they'll probably either get a solid role or a cameo, would they be human or a merperson, if so what kind of marine/freshwater fish/mammal would they be?