imposter.

Prologue:

I took a deep breath,standing on Johnny Depp's doorstep was already mind blowing.
I neatened myself,I'm not quite sure what to say,but I travelled all this way for him...I HAD to see him,just once. Then I'll leave.

The door opened, I caught sight of him and forgot how to breathe. He was way sexier in person.
He had a half smoken,brown cigarette in his right hand with the familiar rings and tattoos on them. I might actually faint.

"Good you're here". He mumbled and let me in.

Uhmm,either I look like someone he knows or my luck just changed. I was shaking, nervous as hell as to what this day would bring. I grew sweaty but I had to act cool as I admired his place.

"Cool crib". I said,placing my bag down on his fancy,varnished table.

"Thanks". He replied,pouring some red wine in two glasses.

We sat down and he handed me the glass. I took it,I saw him notice my hand shake a little.

"You came earlier than we agreed". He pointed out,sipping on his Chatau Lator.

I had ABSOLUTELY no frikken idea what he was on about,but I had to play along,I'll just wing it and see what happens.
My luck has DEFINITELY changed and I'm going to take advantage of it.

"I had a tight schedule and now was the only time I was free,sorry if it inconvenienced you". I looked down,not even sure if he'll buy any of this crap coming out of my mouth.

"It's cool,the sooner the better".

My eyes grew as he proceeded to remove his shirt,his smooth chest inches away from my nose.

What the fuck is going on?

Either I play along or get kicked out. He came closer and seemed much more needy,I had to act fast.
So,I removed my blouse and let him push me against the wall. He hurried,like he had somewhere else to be,I didn't mind though...just that he was abit rougher than I imagined.

"Fuck". He mumbled as he entered inside me,I couldn't  complain,he was the dominant partner in this situation so I let it happen.

It seemed like he had ALOT of frustration he just let out on me,again,I couldn't and WOULDN'T complain.
He thrusted so hard that my back hurt.

He lift up my legs and wrapped it around his waist,he carried me to the black leather sofa and continued his torturous thrusts.

What the fuck just happened?

...

I watched him put on his pants,his hair falling as I laid on his bed. Yup,it went from dining room all the way up to his master bedroom.
He stood up and went to his chest of drawers.
He pulled out what seemed to look like a stash,a stash of... money?

He sat by my side and patted my exposed leg almost lovingly.
Handing me the money,he said words that shocked the living day lights out of me.

"Same time tomorrow".

Then,he left.

What THE.ever living FUCK?

...

Later that day.

I was finally at home,holding the money that Johnny had given. I held it tighter,not out of fear that it'll get lost or stolen,but out of anxiety and confusion. What the fuck just happened?
That was the question that was on my mind ever since I left that house.

"Same time tomorrow".

The money.

The fact that he let me in so easily.

Oh God,he thinks I'm a hooker! What the fuck? Johnny Depp hires hookers?
What a fucking day...
I stared at the money, that's what I've been doing ever since I arrived here.
There's no way in hell I'll use this,it's alot of goddamn money and I sure could use some,but I just can't. It's so...dirty.

Okay so I just had unplanned sex today,not only unplanned,but sex with JOHNNY DEPP! I need maybe a year or so to get over that fact.

Then,the phone rang.

Jake.

The caller ID popped up,damn,didn't I tell this idiot to stop calling?
Apparently that ain't the language his speaking right about now.

"What?"

"Damn girl,miss you too,Jake".

"I don't have time for this right now,I'm going through something".

More like something's going through me.

"So I guess you don't want me to sign the divorce papers huh?"

"Of cause I do,you just have a habit of coming on the worst possible time". I heaved a sigh as I fell to the back,hitting the bed with a slight bounce.

"I just...miss you. You know you've changed ever since..." He trailed off, not even wanting to complete the sentence because he knew where it would get him.

"Just have it ready by Monday, wouldn't want the court waiting". And with that, I hung up,heaving yet another devastating sigh.

What a day it's been.