Four down

A/n
F/n: favorite flower
________________________________

It's been a week, Still no luck in getting my friends back. But the training with Lady Tsunade has been going good, I learned a lot of the more advanced stuff. I started helping Hinata with her medical nin, she also a fast learner she got the basic's down quick. Tsunade even agreed to teach her as well.

Lady Tsunade has also been teaching me new Jutsu's, and also helping me learn more taijutsu. Even though I'm not on the team anymore Kakashi said he would still be my Sensei, he helps me with my genjutsu and helps me with my Jutsu's and also taijutsu as well. With Tsunade and Kakashi's help I've been able to get stronger, Kakashi even taught me the Chidori. It only took me a few days to master.

I also got a letter for Termari saying that her,Gaara and Kankuro believe me, so I mean that's good. At least I have three of my friends who believe me, I just wish that my other friends would but no matter what I say or do they won't listen.

I think I'm going to just leave them be because there obviously happy with out me and they don't regret what they did. I just hope that over time they well see and realize what they did was rash and that I'm not the one lying to them.

I sighed

"I need to get out of bed" I mumbled

After a few more minutes of laying there I got up, I really don't have anything going on today it's just training till noon then I'm free, I can't hang out with Hinata today because she busy.

I got changed, brushed my hair and put it up in a ponytail, brushed my teeth and made a quick breakfast which was toast and eggs. Then I left my flat and walked the streets of Konoha, I still had an hour before my training with Lady Tsunade so a little walk couldn't hurt.

   Time skip

I was on my way to Lady Tsunade, the hour had passed by so quickly. I only have about 10 minutes to get to her office. One I reached her office I saw that Naruto,Sakura, Shikamaru and Neji were there.

"Oh Y/n your here" Tsunade said

"Hello lady Tsunade" I said

"Anyway you guys have a mission" she said

"Wait is Y/n coming because if she is then I don't wanna come" Sakura said

"No she not" Tsunade said

"Then why is she here" Sakura asked

"I'm here for training and I also had a question" I told her

She rolled her eyes

"Anyway you four are going on a escort mission" Tsunade told them

"Oh who's it going to be a noble maybe a princess" Naruto asked

"The people your escorting are nobles they are going to Kumogakuro which is a village hidden in the clouds" She told them

"How long will it take" Shikamaru asked

"About 1 week and Shikamaru you are the leader" Tsunade told them

They nodded, I believe Sakura was going to ask another question but Tsunade turned to me.

"Now Y/n you had a question" she asked

"Oh right will I was wondering if I still qualify for the ANBU" I asked

"Yah right like you could make ANBU" Sakura said

I ignored her waiting for what Tsunade said

"Why do you ask" She question