A pendant and a fox

I feel like Kakashi is trying to find a way to get back at me, I mean I don't blame him I did burn his book. But still just go buy another one, anyway I've been training by butt of. I don't know why I'm training so hard because I've almost mastered every jutsu I use.

As I was walking I saw a message bird fly over me, so me being me I followed it to Tsunade office. I was on the roof right next to her office I could see inside and I thought I saw a red head. I saw that the window was open so I jump threw it and landed on my feet with out a sound.

"Hello~" I sang out

"Y/n what are you doing here" Tsunade asked

I looked around and sure enough the sand siblings were here, I don't know for what reason.

"I followed the bird"

"But why" Tsunade said as she gritted her teeth

"Eh I was bored"

Her eye twitched, before she had a chance to yell at me I turn around and look at the sand siblings.

"So what are you three doing here" I questioned

"Where here to talk about stuff" Temari said

I knew she was lying but I'll ask Tsunade later.

"Okay...."

"Y/n do you have a reason to be here" Tsunade questioned

"Oh yah I actually have a question I was wondering if I could go to my clans compound"

"But didn't it get burn during the massacre?" She asked confused

"Jeez why to put it softly and to answer your question yes but some of the clan members were able to put out some parts of it"

"Okay but why do you want to go back"

"Simple I want to see what's left and how much was destroyed" I told her

She put her hands together and rest her chin on top, she looked lost in thought. After a few minutes she let out a long sigh.

"Fine I'll let you go"

"Great"

"One thing though how long are you planning on staying there"

"Um until I find what I'm looking for plus I need to look threw the rubble" I told her

"What are you looking for?" Kankuro alsed

"It's just something that's important to me" I lied

I was looking for a pendant, it was our clan symbol. The reason I'm looking for it is because it suppose to go to the leader of the clan or the heir. My father wasn't able to give it to me, but he also didn't wear it he gave it to one of my clans ANBU. I don't know why he did but the ANBU gave it back to him a month before my 6th birthday and my father wore it ever since.

"Y/n" Tsunade called out

"Yes"

"You will need to take a team"

"How about all of the Genin teams will I mean Chuunin teams" I asked

"I'll let you do that you leave at noon I'll tell them"

I nodded and jump out of the window letting her talk about what ever they were talking about before I interrupted them.

***
I got my bag backed and I headed towards the gate, when I got there I saw all of my friends minus the sand siblings. I also saw Kakashi there, I guess we still need a sensei with us even though Neji is a Jounin.