Another misson for Orochimaru

A/n: This is what your outfit looks like now

Why is it always me who has to kill the people Orochimaru doesn't like, well technically it would of been me and Sasuke but he was already on a mission for him

Why is it always me who has to kill the people Orochimaru doesn't like, well technically it would of been me and Sasuke but he was already on a mission for him. Apparently Sasuke and Kabuto had to get more herbs and some other things. I just hope I don't run into anyone from the leaf, I don't think I will since I'm closer to the sand village but you never know.

I stopped and kneeled on the tree branch, I'm not that far out from the sand village maybe 36 minutes away or something like that.

I waited for a few more minutes I was about to go further ahead but I sensed a charka signature. They were walking down the trail, it was a women. She looked to be in her early 40s maybe late 30s, she had golden blond hair, blue eyes. I knew she was the target, I knew that even though she look she wouldn't hurt a fly that she's that one who took out 2 teams of Orochimaru's men.

"I wonder how long this will take" I said to myself

I threw two Kunai, she dodged them but she didn't see that one had a paper bomb on it.

The paper bomb exploded, she went flying back hitting the ground with a hard thud. I made a blood clone and had her jump down and distracted her while I made my way behind her.

"That wasn't very nice little girl" the women said

"Yah will I was sent to kill you" my clone told her

"Oh really by who"

"Orochimaru"

"So you work with him"

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't" my clone dead pan

I made my way behind the women, I wait until I got an opening. I watch what she would do.

She charged at my clone, she aimed a punch to my clones gut but she caught it. The women then took out a Kunai and stab my clone in the arm, I saw blood run down it's arm. The women smirked, when she was distracted my clone kicked her hard in the gut. She was sent flying back, she stopped herself before hitting the tree.

"Your strong I'll give you that"

My clone ran towards her with a Kunai in hand, I smirked I knew that that Kunai had poison on it.

The women blocked it, my clone tried again and was able to get a little cut on her. She then kicked my clone which sent it flying into a tree.

She went to stab my clone but fell to her knees and started coughing up blood. I jumped down from the tree I was in, when I landed in front of her I released my clone.

"I was fighting a clone" she said shocked

"Yah also I wouldn't move to much it makes the poison work faster" I told her

"When did you poison me" she asked

"Oh I didn't my clone did when she cut you the Kunai was laced with it"