Game Night Weggie

The next night

(Jules and aya got ready then drove to derek's place, btw jules can drive and uses her moms spare car)

"How long will we be staying", jules said as aya and her stood infront of the door knocking. "Maybe a few hours, plus this could be our getaway from our family issues.", Aya said pulling jules into a light hug. "Ur right, and why is no one open this door, HELLOOOOO!?!!?", jules shouted.(one of derek's friends then opened the door)"Well hello ladies come inside", ballo said.

   Ballo   Age: 20   One of kobe and Dereks friends

   Ballo
   Age: 20
   One of kobe and Dereks friends

"Thanks ballo", aya said as Jules and her walked into the house.(Aya and Jules just walked around waiting for the games to begin). " OMG, i need to use the bathroom", Aya said running up the stairs towards the bathroom trying to keep it in. As soon as she arrived to the bathroom she opened the door to find something she'd never thought she would see.....

Aya's POV

I was about to use the bathroom. As i walked into the bathroom i FOUND DEREK NAKED and he had just gotten out of the shower(boy was i distracted)
"Aya? Is that you", Derek said as he looked at me."Ew derek lock the door next time", i said trying to cover my eyes ."Relax Aya, your just looking at human nature", derek said smirking at me while laughing. I quickly realized i was still standing there and I got away from the bathroom immediately, im not a creep after all.

(Meanwhile downstairs)

Jules POV

I was walking around the kitchen looking for a snack as i heard a familiar voice behind."Sup muff, back so soon again", kobe said as he stood up from the couch.(this dude again i said to myself)
"Im just here for game night", i said as i gave him a evil glare.Just then i felt someone grab my arm.

Third Person

Aya pulled Jules to a corner to tell her something.

"I need to talk to you", Aya said looking worried. "Yeah what's up", Jules said. "I just saw derek naked", aya said putting her hands over her face. "OMG, poor girl", Jules said."I hope this won't affect our friendship, it's gonna be so awkward now", aya said. "Relax aya, everything will be fine", Jules said rubbing aya's arm.

Derek's POV

I was coming down stairs from the shower i had just took, when i saw Jules and Aya cornered off talking about something. Wonder what they could be talking about. "What can we play for games night", i yelled."How about spin the bottle", Kobe said.

Everyone gathered in a circle on the ground and derek spinned the bottle.

Third person

The bottle spinned and it landed on Jules.

"Omg Julesss", aya said smirking at Jules. They spinned the bottle and it landed on.......................... KOBE?!?!.
"Well this is interesting", derek said laughing."Oh boii", aya said making a 'ill pray for you', face at Jules.

Jules POV

"So what do you say Jules", Kobe said smirking at me with a grin. Omg was i really about to kiss this hunk. "You two may be excused" derek said smirking.
"Ew no", i said."Don't worry i don't bite", kobe said smirking licking his lips. "Whatever", i said rolling my eyes. Kobe and i then went up to a room. Wow this is really happening i said to myself.

"So are you ready to kiss this beautiful face", Kobe said walking closer to me. I could already feel the tension between us."I know something more fun that we could instead of kissing", i blurted out."Oh yeah like what",Kobe said placing his hand on my cheek. "You'll see", i said as i smirked.

(Mean while downstairs)

Aya's POV

So me and derek were just chilling downstairs waiting for kobe and Jules.
"What's taking them so long", i said. "Their probs making out", Derek said joking. "Hey Derek are we cool", i asked nervously. "Ofcourse we are, it was just a one time thing where you walked in on me by accident, Derek said."Ok thanks, Derek, glad nothing's weird between us", i said."Yeah,even worst the bottle could've landed on us", derek said laughing ."Yeah that would've been so awkward lol", i said laughing.

Third person

Just then Kobe an Jules came down stairs.

"How was it", derek said smirking. "You don't wanna know", kobe said rubbing his butt. "Wait what happened", aya asked."She gave me a weggie",kobe said looking miserable at Jules."As we we're about to kiss, i took him by surprise", Jules said laughing. "That's my girl", aya said giving Jules a high-five."Anyways guys we gotta get outta here, my mom wants me back before 10",Jules said.

(Aya and Jules left and went home)

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed {😁}

Dont forget to vote{👍}

Note:Everything That is in the story is JUST for the story {😉}

Okay bye😑