Reunited With My Fav

Still Wednesday

Aya's POV

I was busy doing my school work, when I got a text from Derek.

Derek

Hey can we talk?

Yeah sure.

Meet me at Chick-fil-A.
Seen.

Me and derek hadn't talked for days ever since the day I fell asleep at his house, but im hoping we can clear the air.

10 minutes later I arrived at Chick-fil-A, and I spotted Derek sitting  by the table in the corner I walked over to him and sat down in front of him.

"Hey Derek", I said as a gave him a hug.
"heyy", Derek said.

"So I uh-wanted to clear a few things up with u", Derek said stuttering. "Yeah sure", Aya said nervously as she nodded her head. "So the other night u slept over, and I just wanted to put it behind our backs, and go back to being bestfriends", derek said cracking a bit of a smile. "I'd actually love that, and its not like we did anything, so let's not make it weird", Aya said awkwardly. "Anyways where is the waitress, im hungry as hell", derek said rubbing his stomach. "Rock paper scissors to see who's buying. food",Aya said smirking. "Your on", Derek said squinting his eyes.

Long story short, Derek won and Aya ended up paying for the food. 30 mins later Derek and Aya were scrolling home.

"So did cohen ask u out yet", Derek said walking with his hands in his pockets. "Nope, I was actually planning on texting him today, but also someone's birthday is coming up", Aya said looking at Derek."oh ya i almost forgot, do u think i should have a party",Derek said. "Well bitch duhh, ur turning 17",Aya said hyping Derek up. "Well i"ll think about it" Derek said. Soon after Derek and Aya went home and Derek posted this pic to his insta.

   Liked by kbrezzo,aaayyyaaa and       194,000 others

  derektrendz reunitted with my fav again
  @aaayyaaa

View comments

Jules leblanc
Glad to hear😁
Liked by derektrendz

User345
Omg I love this duo
Liked by derektrendz

Derektrenslover
I'd ship

↪️User555
You can't bruh
↪️
Derektrenslover
Why not
↪️User555
Their like brother and Sister
↪️Derektrenslover
Their not really brother and sister
↪️User555
But still she's 14 and his turning 17
User234
Thats a whole case bruhh😂

User2356
❤️❤️❤️

View more comments

Aya finally got home and took a shower and got into bed, thats when she received a text from someone she'd never thought text her..................... To be continued

Short chapter

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed {😁}

Dont forget to vote{👍}

Note:Everything That is in the story is JUST for the story {😉}

Okay bye😑