Everybody Scream Ice-Cream

Wednesday

Aya's Pov

On Wednesdays i do online classes which is so annoying, but u know u need education, so i took my laptop out and sat at the table in my kitchen with my notepads drinking coffee. Mom was out working as usual, Mike was still sleeping, and later today i have to go get ice cream with Jules. So i finished my homework, got dressed and waited for Jules at my front door step. She soon arrived and we drove to the mall.

Jules POV

So me and aya were walking around at the mall and we finally found the ice cream shop, we went in and ordered but aya had to use the bathroom so i was stuck ordering and nothing is more embarrassing than waiting at the counter. Just then i spotted someone at the counter two blocks away from me. It was Kobe and boy was i in no mood to talk to him,and yes he was with his friends and with three other girls drooling over him. He then made eye contact with me(shit look the other way and pretend u don't see him)

"So u stalking me now muff", kobe said smiling. "No i was just here minding my business", i said rolling my eyes. Kobe then walked closer to me and leaned over me whispering into my ears "What can i do to make u mine", (i started to blush a little, shit shit, no u don't like him, his a player who's just tryna get into your pants) "Wow, i litterally gave you the worst weggie of your life and u still have the urge to talk to me", i said moving away from him. "Well somethings are worth coming back for", kobe said smiling at me. "Guys whats goin on",aya said cracking a bit of a smile as she arrived back from the toilet. (ugh finally, this gurl was taking forever to come)
"Nothing, i was just leaving", kobe said as he walked away. "Is he bothering u again Jules", aya said laughing as she leaned her arm over the counter. "His a real douche", i said laughing. "Yeah his not that much of a douche once u get to know him, he just acts that way all the time, but on the inside i know there's a tiny little soft heart", aya said while paying for the ice-cream. I never ever thought of that, his probably afraid of love, i said to myself.

So we ordered Icecream and we went back to my place.

Third of person

So aya and jules went up to jules room and sat on her bed.

"So Aya is there a lucky someone in that heart of urs", Jules said smirking. "Nah not really", Aya said pouting. "Well im not even sure myself, do u think i should start dating again?",Jules said looking at aya. "Are u sure, because after asher, you seemed pretty done", aya said rubbing Jules arm. "Well i will never know unless i try, besides it's not like i like anyone at the moment", jules said playing with her bracelet. "Mmmm", aya said smirking.

Just then there was a knock at the door.

"Come in", Jules yelled. "Can i borrow ur charger", hayley said.

   Hayley Leblanc   Age: 12   Jules sister

   Hayley Leblanc
   Age: 12
   Jules sister

"Yeah sure", Jules said as she handed the charger to hayley. "Thanks sis",hayley said. "Aww i wish i had a sister", aya said pouting. "Well sometimes times they can be a pain in ur ass, but anywayss u have me", Jules said hugging aya. "Yeah ofcourse, ur my one and only", aya said Laughing.

Aya and Jules spent the night laughing and then went home.

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed {😁}

Dont forget to vote{👍}

Note:Everything That is in the story is JUST for the story {😉}

Okay bye😑