Unpacking BOXES

Aya's POV

After a long night of laughing with Jules, i finally got up from my bed as my alarm went off. I didnt have school today so i could do anything i want. Mike had school tho and went in today, my mom was working a day shift so i was alone at home. I honestly feel bad for Mike, i would hate going to school, but since i do homeschooling it doesn't really matter, well he has to go in since its his final year of school, i don't think he will be going to college, he was saving up for it but then out of nowhere decided he didn't wanna go. I then made me some cereal and changed into a pair of jeans with a sweater and a pink jacket, and yes if ur wondering i do dress up even if im in my house all day.

What i wore

I then hoped right into my bed again and started to watch some Vampire diaries, i then received a text from Derek

Derek 💙

Heyyy

Hey Derek, what's up?

I was wondering if you wanted to
help me unload my new furniture
and a few boxes from the moving
truck?

Couldn't ballo or Kobe help?

Ballo is at the hair salon and
Kobe's out with a girl.

Ughhhhh

You down?

Fine, not like i had anything else
to do today.

Thanks sis😁
Seen.

I finally got the erge to get up from bed and walk to Derek's house. When i got there he was already moving some of the boxes into his house.

"Hey Aya,you came", Derek said as he walked over to me and hugged me. "Of course i came", i said as I rolled my eyes. "So it's just a few boxes that I need help carrying in and then from there we can decide how we want to decorate the place", Derek said. "Ok, but im saying which furniture goes where", i said smiling. "Ok boss", derek said nodding his head laughing.

"Jeez, what are in these boxes, Bricks!?!", aya said as she struggled to pick it up."If your implying pillows, then yes", Derek said laughing. "Hey i wanted to know if u could give me some advice on something", aya said bitting her lip. Sure, Derek said putting the box down. "You know cohen right, well i was thinking and i finally think that i gathered up the courage to ask him out", Aya said nervously. "Huh", derek scoffed. "Whats wrong, u think he will say no", aya said. "Nahh, its just that a girl doesn't ask a guy out, they guyy has to ask the girl out first", Derek said placing his hand on aya's shoulder. "Well maybe ur right, but bitch do I look like i have time to wait for a guy to ask me out", aya said crossing her arms with a sassy attitude. "Well when the time is right, the right guy will come around", Derek said as he walked into the house.

6 hours later.

10:30

After a long afternoon of unpacking boxes Aya and derek finally finished and fell onto the bed as Aya rested her head on Derek's shoulder.

"Thx sm for helping me today, u have no idea how much i owe u", Derek said looking at aya. "No problem, and besides it was kinda fun", aya said looking up at derek."Yeah im exhausted, atleast we finished tho", Derek said as him and aya fist bumped. "Im so tired i could fall asleep right here", Aya said rubbing her eyes. "Same bruhh", Derek said yawning.

Few hours past and they fell asleep next to each other without knowing.

Derek's POV

I woke up to find aya in my arms laying in my chest, i just thought it was a dream so i dozed off again.

9:30
I woke up again but to someonelse's alarm, i dont even get up this early. But my eyes widened as i saw Aya getting her things and in a rush to leave. I couldn't believe this, Me and aya slept together, shit. Well we didn't do anything but still she's like a lil sis to me, i hope we both forget about this.

Aya's Pov

I woke up to my alarm going off as soon as i realized my head was on dereks chest, i didn't even notice we fell asleep together, i just left, i then checked my phone to see that i have 37 miss calls from my mom and Mike. I knew i was in deepshit.

As soon as i got home my mother called me to her room to ask where I was.

"And exactly where have u been last night missy", my mom said raising her eyebrow. SHIT i had to to think quick about a lie, i couldn'tve told her i slept at Dereks last night or for that fact with derek, she knows his like a brother but still she wouldn't believe that we did nothing, aaaanddd Mike was in the kitchen listening to everything we said, he'd flip if he found out.

"I spent the Night at Ju-jules", i said trying not to stutter. "Well i don't mind honey but u have to let me know at all times where you are", My mom said hugging me. "Will do", i said as i walked over to the fridge and took out a pickle.
Mike was at the table doing what ever the hell he was doing.

And i was still super tied from yesterday so i took a nap.

Thanks for reading hope u enjoyed {😁}

Dont forget to vote{👍}

Note:Everything That is in the story is JUST for the story {😉}

Okay bye😑