CHAPTER 7 PART - 2 (When You Got To Know The Real Reason Behind His Coldness)

After giving a last goodbye to your parents you guys turn as your mother-in-law approached you.
Mrs. Kim : " My daughter come lets have a nice talk."
You just smile and nodded. Well you don't like gossiping and all but also you have to agree to your mother-in-law. So you guys went to Taehyung's parents room. Meanwhile Taehyung's Dad was explaining him the work.
Mr. Kim : "Ok this is our current project which is going with Jeon Enterprises. The CEO of that company is one of my closest friends and moreover from this month his son will be the CEO of their company. So, you have to be careful. This project is really important for both of our company."
Taehyung : "Hmm Ok Dad don't worry. But may I know how it is important for both of us "
Mr. Kim : "Look as you know that our rival company Lee Business Management is at No. 1 position. So after this project both of the company Kims Generator and Jeon Enterprises will be at the top."
Taehyung : "Oh I see but Dad don't you think that then they'll be our rival as both of the company will be at the first position."
Mr. Kim : "Listen son top position depends on how much efforts you are giving for your work. If you wanna maintain the 1st position so you have to work accordingly. Got it."
Taehyung : "You're right Dad I'll give my 100% efforts and time"
Mr. Kim : "No son not 100%."
Taehyung : "Huh ?? " (confused)
Mr. Kim : "Yes not 100%. If you'll give your whole time to your work then how will you give time to your wife."
Taehyung : " Dad I'm paying for her-"
Mr. Kim : "Paying for her expenses is not what every girl wants. Some are independent also. Son the girl you met in your past was a gold digger that doesn't means that every girl is not trustworthy. I know its hard to trust someone again but atleast give her a chance. Y/N is a responsible and intelligent girl. Atleast trust me that she will never hurt or disappoint you. So, atleast try to give her your time and if possible then also love. Ok " (smile)
Taehyung : "Ok Dad I'll try"
Mr. Kim : "That's my son and yes you'll meet your secretary tomorrow and she'll explain you rest of the work. But let me explain you some other works."
After that he started explaining him other works and Taehyung was listening to him with full concentration.

MEANWHILE Y/N P.O.V.

Here I'm talking to my mother-in-law about some random stuffs. But suddenly she asked something which made me nervous.
Mrs. Kim : "Is he still cold with you ??"
Y/N : "Mom w-whom are you t-taking about ?? "
Shittt..!!! Why I need to shutter. But wait why did she chuckled....??
Mrs. Kim : "Haha you don't need to hide anything my daughter. It been only 2 days of your marriage."
This time I gave up.
Y/N : "(sigh) Yes Mom I really can't understand why he is so cold to me."
Mrs. Kim : "(chuckled) Not only you darling he is cold to everyone."
Y/N : "No Mom I have seen he is not cold to everyone."
Mrs. Kim : "But didn't you notice that those people are somehow close to him."
I slightly shook my head as No as she continued.
Mrs. Kim : "(held my head) Listen daughter every human is not born rude,cold or bad. Situation changes a man to good or bad. Let me tell you-"
Y/N : " About why he is so cold. Please Mom I am really eager to know about it."
Mrs. Kim : " I know, So listen he was also charming, sweet and loveable before like other. He had a girlfriend before and she is the reason behind his cold attitude. He loved her wholeheartedly. He gave her his everything, love, money, affection. But she never appreciated it. He thought maybe she's too busy. But one day he found her kissing another boy. He didn't believed what he saw so he decided to test her. He told us everything he saw. We tried to convince him that she is not good for her but he didn't believe. So his father gave him idea of denying her need for money and guess what it worked and he finally saw her reality. You know he begged her to stay despite seeing her reality but she left him alone. He suffered a lot. He had nightmares that someone will always betray him. He used to cry at night. He spent night crying and suffering more than a month and finally ended up being cold to everyone except whom he can trust."
When I heard how much he suffered unknowingly a tear escaped from my eyes. I was so wrong about him. I thought he is arrogant and rude but I didn't knew that there could me such an emotional reason behind it.
Y/N : "Mom what is her name ??"
Mrs. Kim : "Mia her name was Mia"
Y/N : " Mom I have one more question does he still-"
Mrs. Kim : "No no my child its been 5 years she is his high school Ex"
Y/N : " Oh So this is the reason but Mom he should have shared with me right"
Mrs. Kim : " Child he is now having trust issues. Now he don't listen to his heart. He does what his mind says is right."
Y/N : "But Mom why did you told him to marry me ?? "
Mrs. Kim : " You had a crush on him aren't you ??"
Y/N : " Umm yes but how did you know "
Mrs. Kim ; " Your Mom told me."
Y/N : " My Mom but how did she came to know "
Mrs. Kim : " Umm sorry sweetie but I don't know about that. But she assured me that you're perfect for him. You can change him. You can give him the love he needs."
Y/N : " Mom I won't promise you but I'll try my best until I get tired and you know sometimes I also have-"
Mrs. Kim : " Anger issues, I know but tell me isn't it obvious for some boxers"
Y/N : "Yes....but wait Mom now how did you got to know about this ?? "
Mrs. Kim : " I saw your trophies and medals and also a large collage of your pictures as a boxer."
Y/N : " But Mom please don't tell anything about this to Taehyung."
Mrs. Kim : " I don't know whats going in your mind but I won't.......But please try to melt his heart try to love him"
Y/N : " Don't worry I'll try my best Mom....and yes Mom I have to tell you something but please don't tell this also to Taehyung."
Mrs. Kim : "Ok Ok I won't tell me what is it."
Y/N : " Mom I finally got a job."
Mrs. Kim : " Wow working woman and house wife you know you're the best daughter-in-law of the world."
Y/N : " And you're the best mother-in-law of the world"
Then we both hugged each other for a while coz we got interrupted by a voice.
Mr. Kim : "Looks like you both love each other a lot."
Then we looked up and saw Taehyung and his Dad. His dad was smiling while he was standing with a cold face.
Mr. Kim : " But Y/N what about me am I not good father-in-law ??"
I giggled and went to him and hugged him and said.
Y/N : " You're the best father-in-law ever"
Mr. Kim : " I know and you're the best daughter-in-law ever."
Taehyung : " Ahem..!! So if you guys are finished playing whose the best in-law game then shall we leave Mom"
Mrs. Kim : "Oh Yes Yes or else we'll be late. Ok see you guys soon."
Y/N : " Yes Mom come soon."
Then we went to the main door and they were about to leave until I spoke.
Y/N : " Mom Dad wait I'll just come."
Then I ran to the kitchen and brought a box and handed it to them.
Y/N : " Here Dad I came to know that you guys don't like eating food which you get on flight. So take this."
Mr. Kim : " Thanks but you don't need to do all these things."
Y/N : " Its ok Dad I like doing anything for my family. And I made with love won't you take it (pout)"
Mr. Kim : " Ok I will take and also how can I say no to this master chef."
He patted my head and we all laughed while I can feel Taehyung looking at me. Then they left.

************************************
Chapter 8 will be uploading soon. I hope I didn't disappoint you. Borahe
.....💜💜