CHAPTER - 17 (BONUS)

FEW DAYS LATER...

AT NIGHT.......

Y/N : "Tae Tae Taetae.....Listen to me"
You whined following him.
Y/N : "How can this man walk this fast heyyyyyyy listen u fool"
Taehyung : "No Y/N I don't want any further discussion"
Y/N : "Pls don't do this to me"
Your eyes went teary nd suddenly.

Taehyung : "Ouchhhhh!!! Again this girl"
He looked at ur sleeping figure and was about to wake up as you were mumbling something inp sleep but you kicked him off the bed. He groaned nd like.
Taehyung : "KIMMM Y/NNNNNN"
He said groaning holding his waist. You opened your eyes and said.
Y/N : "Hawwwwwww why r u sleeping on floor"
Taehyung : "Why am I sleeping on floor seriously Mrs. Kim"
You looked at him confused and slowly nodded but then gasped realizing and ran to him saying.
Y/N : "Sorry sorry sorry soo sorry I had a nightmare"
He groaned but his eyes soften as he said.
Taehyung : "Nightmare love"
He said wrapping his arms around your shoulder and standing up groaning while his hand caressing your hairs.
Y/N : "Sorry" (pouted)
Taehyung : "I m fine"
You smiled and hugged him tightly, he hugged you back caressing your hairs and rubbing your back.
Taehyung : "What did you saw love ? What was the nightmare ?"
Y/N : "I saw that I drank your strawberry milk shake so you had all my ice cream.
He pulled out and softly held your shoulder making an annoyed face saying.
Taehyung : "Seriously this is what you called nightmare"
Y/N : "Sooo ice cream is my first love okk and you had them all it was a nightmare for me"
Taehyung : "Ohh you had my strawberry milk shake I had your ice cream but wait why did you kick me off then"
Y/N : "Bcoz you had my ice cream I kicked your ass in my dream"
Taehyung : "In reality too"
He said pouting and rubbing his booty.

Taehyung : "Seriously this is what you called nightmare"Y/N : "Sooo ice cream is my first love okk and you had them all it was a nightmare for me"Taehyung : "Ohh you had my strawberry milk shake I had your ice cream but wait why did you kick me of...

Y/N : "Sorry Mr. Kim"
You said pecking his pout.
Taehyung : "Its fine Mrs. Kim but..."
Y/N : "But...??"
You looked at him confused but in a second he pushed u on the bed nd hovered over you softly biting your earlobe whispering in his deep husky voice.
Taehyung : "I want you to pay me for kicking my precious booty"
You wrapped your arms around his neck and said.
Y/N : "And how you want me to do that"
Taehyung : "I guess you should know it"
Y/N : "But i want to listen it from you"
Taehyung : "Fine Mrs. Kim I want strawberry milkshake since u had all of mine in ur dream."
You made an annoyed face pulling back your hands and said.
Y/N : "So this was the thing you want"
He nodded nd said.
Taehyung : "But in a different way"
Y/N : "What"
You said again kinda annoyed.
Taehyung : "I want to have it from your mouth"
You raised a brow but soon got what he meant as you again wrapped your arms around his neck and said.
Y/N : "Why not Mr. Kim"
He smiled nd picked you up taking you downstairs in the kitchen and kept you on the kitchen counter, then went to the fridge taking out a bottle of milkshake and said taking a sip.
Taehyung : "Wanna taste Mrs. Kim"
Y/N : "Yeah looks tasty"
You said looking at his lips to which he respond chuckling. You looked down being kinda embarrassed and shy both as he walked to you and held your chin making you look at him. He took a big sip in his mouth nd softly smashed his lips with yours. Slowly giving the taste of the milkshake he held you tight by your waist and picked you up kissing you. He softly bite your lips as you let out a moan he smirked through the kiss and slided his tongue inside your mouth exploring every part of your mouth and indeed getting taste of his fav shake. You wrapped your arms around his neck while your eyes were close already. He started walking to the room carrying you, slowly laid you down and broke the kiss pecking your head. You were breathing heavily same goes to him. He laid down beside you and pulled you close to his heart making you hear his heartbeat which was indeed beating fast but was calming for you, you closed and said.
Y/N : "Weren't you supposed to go further"
Taehyung : "No Mrs. Kim"
You looked at him confused. He pecked your forehead saying
Taehyung : "I want that but not like this"
Y/N : "What do you mean"
Taehyung : "First I wanna renew our vows bcoz as you know our marriage was a mess nd I know that was bcoz of me I never even tried to understand you and I m so sorry for that but tomorrow when once again you'll walk down through the aisle for me with your father this time I won't be standing with my that typical cold face but definitely a wide smile maybe some tears too....tears of joy that finally I found my love, that I m lucky to hv you in my life, that we gonna be officially each others again with 0 grudges. I want to start over with 0 complaints and want to give a life full of happiness"
You smiled widely with few drops of tears in your eyes and laid over him keeping your head near his heart saying.
Y/N : "I love you Mr. Kim"
He smiled either rubbing your back nd hugging you saying.
Taehyung : "I love you more Mrs. Kim and will always but but but lemme remind you that tomorrow is our first night and maybe I can't control tomorrow"
You laughed and said.
Y/N : "I won't stop you either"
You said closing your eyes same goes to him and soon you both drifted in your dreamland.

TIME SKIPS........

You wore your wedding gown already and sat in front of the mirror as the past memories started to flash. You smiled looking at yourself wearing the accessories saying.
Y/N : "Look at you Mrs. Kim few months back while getting ready for the same man stress was hanging on your face and now-"
??? : " A wide smile"
You looked back seeing your mom walking to you.
Y/M : "Look honey I told you right he can the one for you"
You nodded nd held her hand making her sit on the chair beside you.
Y/M : "Can I help you with your accessories once again"
You nodded smiling as she smiled back and got up readying you up.
Y/N : "But Mom I had a question since very long"
Y/M : "Yes go on"
Y/N : "He isn't your best friend's son Mom told me now you say why did you lie"
Y/M : "Ahmm honey you left your diary on the table that day you remember when you returned from the party after you won that trophy i-i read that....sorry"
Y/N : "Mommmm you what.....wait its fine though I guess bcoz of that I m finally committed to the man I love"
She smiled looking at you and ready you up. Once again your father knocked your door to take you to the aisle but this time you hugged him tightly while that wide smile was never leaving your face.
Y/F : "So shall we go daughter"
You nodded smiling as he took your hand walking with you taking you to the aisle as you were walking Taehyung's eyes were fix on you and as he said a wide smile and few drops of tears was all in his face. He mouthed 'You look gorgeous' to which you gestured 'you too'. Your father gave your hand to him while he pecked the back of it like a gentleman making you stand in front of him. Once again the priest said those vows but this time destiny changed everything. This time both of your heart were beating for each other, this time there was 0 grudges between THE GROOM and THE BRIDE, this time also both of your eyes were fix on each other but this time you both were admiring each other.
Priest : "Do you Mr. Kim take Miss Choi Y/N to be your wedded wife to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death."
He looked in your eyes with love saying.
Taehyung : "I do"
Priest : "Do you Miss Choi Y/N take Mr. Kim to be your wedded husband to have and to hold from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death"
You smiled looking at him with love and said.
Y/N : "I do"
Priest : "You may kiss the bride now".
He pulled you by your waist and kiss your forehead showing his care and sincerity for you also that he is into you not your physical appearance, then he pulled you into a deep kiss.

Y/N : "And then on the same day we went for our honeymoon and there you know what happened"
Suddenly Taehyung came nd took little Yeontan in his big hands saying
Taehyung : "And thennn we had our first night together and you won't believe her screams oh my godd! Damn those were hot af"
He barked as you glared Taehyung saying
Y/N : "Shut up dont talk like that "
Taehyung : "Ohh Mrs. Kim mind repeating all our first night things again. I hv the audacity to make you feel as if it is your first time"
Y/N : "Youuuuuu "
Yeontan barked again and went to his home kennel. As Taehyung came and picked you up taking you to the room, he made you sit on his lap saying.
Taehyung : "Love Thank you so much for coming in my life and happy 5th anniversary"
He said snuggling on your neck as you looked at the time which showed the exact time of 12 o'clock.
Y/N : "Noooo this year I planned to say this first"
You said pouting to which he chuckled and pecked you pout and said.
Taehyung : "Sorry Mrs. Kim better luck next time"
He said while sliding a beautiful necklace in your neck with both of your initials making your pout turn into a smile but you looked down whining to which he asked.
Taehyung : "What happened love"
Y/N : "This time also I forgot to bring mid night anniversary gift"
He smirked and pushed you on the bed and hovered over you saying.
Taehyung : "So this time also gimme my fav gift"
He said leaning to your lips.
Y/N : "Sure Mr. Kim"
You said and pull him in a deep french kiss........and rest our innocent armies know.

                        THE END

Okkkk guysss so how you like this ?? I hope I didn't disappoint you and once again all the student out there BEST OF LUCK FOR YOUR EXAMS anddd byee Borahae....💜 and yes do subscribe my YouTube and also if you wanna follow me on Insta my I'd is __.authorsamika.