Preview Of Chapter- 11

TAEHYUNG'S P.O.V.

.............I was about to punch that bastard but Y/N kicked his face. I was shocked seeing her this side...........How much...,how much more surprises you're gonna give me Y/N.................................But she was punching him non stop as she yelled while punching that guy.
Y/N : "HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT YOU FUCKING BASTARD HE IS NOT JUST SOMEONE WHO CAME TO SAVE ME HE IS-"
Taehyung : "I'M HER FREAKING HUSBAND AND SHE IS MY ONE AND ONLY WIFE"
As soon as I said that words she looked at me and soon she left him and I left her as she went to the car I followed her and she said.
Y/N : "You must be pretending again"
Taehyung : "Pretending what ??"
Y/N :  "You just defence me sayin-"
Taehyung : "I was not pretending"
.............................................................

Y/N 'S P.O.V.

.....................I screamed as Taehyung came but that little freaky creature started coming closer to me. I started running here and there..........................He fell on top of me and was staring deeply in my eyes. I realised our position and tried to push him but he caught my hand and said.................

 I realised our position and tried to push him but he caught my hand and said

Taehyung: "You're soo beautiful Y/N".................................

LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT IN THE UPCOMING PART............
TO BE CONTINUED.....................