Exploration

RE-EDITED

Y/n's Clothes: (Later in the Chapter)

Y/n's POV

Y/n: "Hey!" Singy: "Y/n, Astrid, is going to help you find a dragon." Y/n: "Why? I have one. I've been flying with her for years." Singy: "Astrid doesn't feel comf-" Y/n: "No. If Astrid doesn't like it, she can deal with it."

~At cove~

Y/n: "Midnight~" Midnight: "Hey!" Astrid: "Are you sure there is another..." Hiccup: "Y/n?" Y/n: "Come on, Midnight." Midnight flies off with Y/n on her back. Juno flies next to them. 

~Time skip 6 months~

Y/n: 'Hey, Juno.' Juno: 'Midnight! She's missing!'

~Haddokk residence~

Y/n: "Have you seen Midnight?!" Hiccup: "No!" 

~With Midnight~

Midnight: What the hell is she doing? Astrid: "Shoo! You're ruining everything." Hiccup: "Astrid?" Astrid: "She attacked Stormfly!" Y/n: "She was sleeping with Juno!" Hiccup: "Everyone calm-" Stoick: "Stormfly looks fine." Y/n: "I know when I'm not wanted." Y/n jumps onto Juno and leaves. Hiccup: "Y/n! Where are you going?"

~Time Skip to that night~

Midnight: 'Ahh!' Y/n: "Midnight!" Juno: 'Let her go!' ???: "Who are you?" Y/n: "Y/n Hofferson! These are my friends Midnight and Juno!" ???: "Hofferson! Wow Y/n, I haven't seen you since you were little! Where are my manners? I'm Valka. Stoicks Wife." Y/n: "Woah." Midnight: 'You can say that again!' Y/n: "Woah." Valka: "Are you okay?" Y/n: "Midnight, told me to say woah again." Valka: "You can understand dragonise?!" Y/n: "Don't freak out!" Valka: "This is... extraordinary!" Y/n: "You said you wouldn't freak out!"