Car sex||Jm

I was waiting for Jimin at my place. He had to come pick me up for a date. Waiting for him seemed like a lifetime when I finally saw his car, so I rushed out of my house. I gently opened the door and seated myself on the soft leather seats, then I shut the door and pulled on the seat belt. "Hey! Babe!" I smiled to him and pecked his lips." Hello beautiful! " he replied in his raspy voice, that was enough to make me wet. I could feel my wetness between my legs. I  looked back at him and chucked as I saw a huge buldge in his trousers." So I see someone is excited to get cozy with me? Huh"?I giggled and my hand travelled to his buldge gently squeezing it. He bit his lip and spread his legs and motioned me to rub him. I slowly unzip his trousers and pull them down along with his boxers. Then I start rubbing him gently. He let out a groan that turned me on even more. I whimpered as the wetness kept coming out of me." Fuck me hard, darling" I said. Then I started sucking him from bottom to the tip making his moans louder.

I slowly started taking more into my mouth. He kept groaning by my actions. I kept bobbing my head up and down until the point I touched his stomach by my nose. I was really sucking him hard and rough. I gently take off the top to reveal my pretty boobs. He pulled off to the side of the road and unbuckled his seat belt. I slid off my skirt as he put his seat back to make room for me to sit.I climbed onto him and kissed him deep. He kissed down my jaw to the neck reaching my sweet spot, causing me to whimper. His lips further travelled down my collarbone to reach my boobs, finally. He gently massaged them before sucking on them hard to leave hickeys all over my chest. My head tilted back as I moaned, "Fuck Jiminah". He chucked and slid off my panties revealing my core. He gently lined up his Cock with my core. Then I slowly slid down on his Cock "Shit, you make me stretch so much".I mumbled.

He grunted and I slowly took all his length into my tightness. My arms rested onto his shoulders. My moans were getting louder as I started bouncing on him. He pushed his head back in pleasure. I again kissed him deep as he assisted you to bounce on him. "I love you baby!" He said. "I love you too jimin" I managed to speak. I looked down and watched his Cock spreading my Pussy wide open. Soon he picked me up and positioned me in doggy style. I felt him entering me from behind as my knees felt weak. He slowly pounded his Cock in and out of you. My hips were rocking back and forth in perfect time making him go deep into me with each trust. He gently Slapped my ass."I love when yau slap my ass like that babe". I said. I could feel his balls slap against my clit. "Shit jimin, I'm gonna cum". I managed to speak. My breath was heavy. He released into me before pulling himself out. "you make me feel so good". He said. Putting all your clothes back he said "Fuck the date we can continue with this home". I eagerly nodded my head and said "Sounds good to me". He looked at me with a smirk on his face and drove home to continue our act.