Cockwarming With Jin

You were in your shared bedroom on your phone going through instagram. When you herd a loud noise,it was your boyfriend who fell down while rushing into the room. You couldn't help but laugh at him at the moment. He gave you an intense look that made your heart stop. You knew something was up. He managed to get up and approached the bed in a seductive way. He sat besides you and took your phone away and placed it on the table beside.

You had a confused look on your face. Then his fingers started wandering on your body and he was sucking on your sweet spot on your neck. Your back was arched due to the pleasure he was giving you. His touch was leaving shivers down your body. He was pretty dominant while having sex. He whispered in his raspy voice in your ear, " Let's try cockwarming". It left you astonished. He always wanted to try something new. That meant you couldn't walk for a day. Your face was clearly showing how worried you were. He said, " Don't worry sweetie".

You hesitantly agreed to him. He made you stand near the bed and slowly started undressing you. He first removed your top and bra to reveal your beautiful boobs. He sacked on them for a while. He then took off your pants revealing your lacy panties. He started kissing you while he rubbed your clothed core. You were moaning in between the kiss that turned him on even more and that made him hard for you. You were wet. He pushed you on the bed and slid down your panties, finally revealing your wet Pussy.

He started kissing and licking it. After a while he undressed himself and entered you while back hugging you. He stretched you a lot. You gasped as he entered. He shut his eyes in pleasure. He put his full length inside of you. It was late night so he told you to sleep while warming him. If you moved anytime he would spank you or choke you. You fell asleep really soon. He smiled at you and tried to sleep as well.