Shower sex ||Jh

It was a long and a very tiring day. I decided to take a shower. I started unbuttoning my top and pulled down my skin tight leggings whilst humming a tune of a song that was playing on the radio in the bathroom. I have my favourite music blaring while I pulled my hair out of the ponytail in front of the mirror. I carefully examined myself sighing and also smirking as I saw a red purplish mark appearing just under my ear from last night. Hobi and I had an extremely eventful night, which caused purple blotches all over my neck. So I wore a scarf the whole day at work. Once I had fully strip down I turn on the shower nob until steaming hot water was running down my perfect curve of my body. I start to rinse myself down thinking about last night. After about 20 minutes I heard a voice calling my name from downstairs. "Y/N are you home?". Hobi called from the kitchen. "I'm in the shower". I replied to him opening the shower door. I turned the radio down to hear him clearly. I finally decided to start washing my body.

I heard a click from the bedroom door and I knew that it was him. I smirked to myself and knew he would enter the bathroom any moment. The bathroom door clicked open and I could see him standing near the door. He chucked, "Hey! Gargeous". He greeted me. I could see through the foggy glass door that he was struggling with his belt. I chuckled, "You okay there?". He grunted in response "I'm trying to take this fucking belt off". As I saw him running his hands through his hair I kept gazing at him. I coughed lightly and asked "Do you need any help with it?". He responded, "I think I'll be okay. It's pretty fucking hard to take off skinny jeans when you've got a hard on"."Here babe, let me take those out for you".I replied. I was naked which caused him to stare at my body. "Fuck I'm the luckiest man in the world". He said. It made me blush like crazy. I swiftly took off his pants having a strong eye contact with him, "I think we should get into the shower now" He said. He back hugged me and kissed every hickey on my neck he made last night.

I could feel his hardness against my soft skin that made me go crazy. "you're pretty hard for me". I whispered. "Yeah. Help me out". He replied. I turned around and pecked his lips. I rested my head on him and spoke to his chest. His hands travelled down my back and gripped my ass tightly."You are not really helping my problem down there". He said." I'm sorry! ". Now I kneel down to give him a head. As I start bobbing my head he threw his head back in pleasure and moaned my name. I was a little brat. I didn't let him come. I stood there in front of him both having a deep eye contact with each other. After a few seconds he forcefully pushed me against the shower wall, kissing me passionately. His lips travelled down to my boobs. He was sucking on them hard leaving hickeys all over. I was about to collapse anytime by the pleasure that he was giving me, it was insane. He wasn't even inside me. "I'm on the pill". I reminded him to which he replied with a smirk and a nod. Now he did not bother about the foreplay because he was desperate to be inside of me.

Our tongues battled for dominance as he slowly trusted into me. It was a euphoric feeling shared by us. I could feel his hot breath on my neck. He was moaning into my ears. I was whimpering too. He started going deeper into me and my breath started hitching. "Ho-Hobi oh my God." I threw my head back. I felt like I never have been this close to someone. My legs started to shake beneath him as he went faster and deeper. "Shit Hobi . "Quite YN". I was cut by him as he whispered in my ear." Fuck". I breathlessly whispered back to him. Our bodies were very close to each other, him still fucking me senseless. His movements were getting sloppy and I could tell he was close but was trying to hold it." I'm gonna come babe". I managed to speak. My back was arched to the shower wall and pleasure taking all over me. He let out a shaky laugh," Please, hold on for me babe ". I shook my head in denial that made him change his pace and go faster. He violently slammed into me. My whole body was shaking." Shit. Shit. Shit. SHIT. HOBI". I screamed."

Babe. I'm co coming. Fuck" we both were extremely close Now I couldn't hold it any more. We both released" Amazing" I moaned back. My legs felt like jelly, I was gonna collapse. As If he read the signals of my body he held me closer so that I wouldn't fall." Woah! There gorgeous! You chuckled back in response. I was trynna turn the water off. While he stopped me do that,babe you go lie on the bed without thinking once I grab a towel and wrap around myself, stepping out of the shower. I plopped onto the bed, He followed me to the bedroom, a towel wrapped around his waist. I admired him as he was coming closer. The next thing I knew that he was laying besides me. We both turned to face each other. He said that he loved seeing you tremble under him. "As he already mentioned, I'm really the luckiest guy". He said. But I thought to myself that I was lucky as he was perfect. I just couldn't say it a loud because I was still shaking.