concussed

Chapter 7.
Concussed.

On the way to the hospital, Roger has you on his lap, trying to keep you awake by telling you stupid jokes about drums.

When you get to the hospital, Brian carries you in, as Roger is tired from the night. He sets you on Rogers lap again in the waiting room and goes to the reception. Your only waiting five minutes before your called. You ask Roger to come with you. The doctor evaluates you and concludes you have a concussion and that you are to stay tonight and tomorrow night incase anything happens.
"I'll go tell Brian to get you and me some stuff, I'm staying with you."
"Rog, you don't have to."
"Yes i do, you wouldn't been here  if I wasn't stupid enough to get drunk."
"No its not your fault, don't think like that, I think I'm lucky to see him do that to me than stay with him and him do it to me if we got married, better sooner rather than later."
"Yeah, I suppose, now get some sleep love, ill be back in a minute gonna talk to Brian."
"OK, night."
"Night, honey."

You fall asleep, when you wake up, Roger is sitting by your bed, looking upset, as if he'd been crying.
"Hey, Rog, you OK?"
"Yeah, I'm fine."
"You've been crying, I can hear it in your voice."
"The doctor came in, said that because of where you hit your head, the very back, if you had huit it on a corner you would have died, or if it had of been harder." His voice starts to break, like he's about about to cry.
"Hey, it's ok, I'm here, you're stuck with me for another while."
"Better be a long while."
"It will be."
"The boys are coming over in an hour, bri's worried sick about you, so is John. Freddie wants to bring you flowers, and grapes, his way of caring, y'know."
"They're  too good to me honestly."
"Not to you, but to me, I'm a really shirty friend to them, but they never say."
"Hey, they know you care about them, you show it differently."
"Yeah I suppose."
Your interrupted by a nurse serving breakfast. 
"Cute couple you two are."
The both of you burst out laughing.
"Not a couple, we get that alot." Roger says, between laughs.
"Oh, sorry, you just seem like one." She says all smiles. She serves you both breakfast and leaves.
For the next few hours you and Roger talk and talk and talk.

The boys arrive at 1 and freddie comes in, determined to make you smile, wearing a pair of fake tits and a pink wig. You and Roger are in hysterics, Freddie dancing around until he trips, making you laugh harder.
"Well, Fred, you sure know how to make a girl laugh."
"Of course I do darling, im Freddie Mercury."
"Well, how are you." John asks, giving you a hug.
"Concussion, that bastard Oscar pushed her off of me and she banged her head on the sink."
"Rog, why was she on you?"
"A girl punched me and she was cleaning it up, he thought we were kissing." He throws you a look you didn't know what he was saying by it.
"Oh, here y/n, Rog asked me to leave these so you could get a shower."
"Thanks, Bri."
"No worries. Rog, you reak of drink, go home, shower, I'll drive, Fred and deaky will stay here."
"No, I said I wouldn't leave, so no."
"Rog, I,  the sick person, demands you to go home and shower."
"Fine, love."He says, getting up, and coming over over hug you.
"Don't tell them what actually happened, stays between us, ok?" He whispers.
"OK, stinky."
He kisses you on the cheek and him and Brian leave.

"So what happened? When Roger called last night, he was crying, so we couldn't make out what he was saying." Freddie asked.
"Well, Roger came home drunk with some girl, Oscar was with me, he dropped in. But Roger and this girl were fucking and all of a sudden he screamed and the door banged. I had to go to the bathroom so I did and when  I was done Roger came in, face covered in blood so I said ill clean it up. When I was done we sat down and we were talking you know the way we are, I had my head on his shoulder, the usual and oscar busted in and threw me against the sink, and pinned Roger to the door. They were shouting at eachother, and Roger flipped him over and punched him. Oscar leftvand slammed the door and Roger called Brian to take us here. You know the rest."
"Darling, that must of been terrifying."
"It was, I thought they would kill eachother, when did Roger called you."
"Well he called me after Fred, around 3."
"So just after I went to sleep he was crying?"
"Y/n, why are you so shocked he was crying? You know he cares about you alot as a friend, darling."
"I know, but, it's just, he rarely cries."
"I know, good that he has a heart in there."
The three of you start laughing.. you talk until Rogers back  by then its 8 and your tired so they leave you two alone.
"I'm tired, now I'm going to sleep."
"OK, love, ill do the same."
"No way are you sleeping on a arm chair, I have a double bed on Fred's request."
"What if I hit you?"
"You won't, don't be so hard in yourself, come on the beds cold."
"I'm warm though, I don't like wearing clothes."
"Take your shirt off leave the trousers."
"Fine by me, love."
When he's in bed, you sit talking for an hour, the whole time you have butterflies in your stomach. When you turn around to sleep, he puts his arm around you.
"Just making sure you won't fall off ghe bed."
You fall asleep with him spooning you.