feelings, feelings.

Chapter 12.
Feelings feelings

The queen tour was confirmed. Roger and the boys were ecstatic. Freddie was Still staying with you and Roger until the tour so you gladly shared a bed with him. Every night, he'd cuddle up next to you and one night he started a conversation. You made that into a habit everynight, no matter how tired you were, you would talk to eachother for twenty minutes. It wasn't helping getting rid of the butterflies you found yourself getting everytime he was in the same room as you. He was always staying close to you, you didnt quite know why, you just assumed it's a new thing he's doing. He hasn't kissed you since the day in the kitchen but you wanted him to, you knew it would be bad  for you to do that, but you needed him, badly. You weren't ever telling him this, ever.

"Hey, Ms dreamsalot, snap out." Roger said playfully, you from your thoughts.
"Oh, sorry, just thinking."
"Bout what?"
Shit
"It's just going to be lonely when you leave for the tour tomorrow."
"I know, that's why Ronnie's staying with you."
"Wait, really?" You couldn't hide the surprise in your voice, over the last few weeks you've been at the studio alot and John brought her there to keep you company and you two got really close.
"Yes, John and I couldn't leave either of you alone, knowing what you both are like."
You lunged at him squeezing him with  a bear hug.
"I love you so much right now."
"I love you more."
"Nope."
Roger started tickling at your waist.
"Stop." You said between a fit of giggles, falling into his lap. He stopped only to cup your face and kiss you passionately. You were meeting confused but kissed him back, to confuse him. It just made him more cocky. He lifted you up and took you to his bedroom, not stopping kissing you, pinning you to the bed with his hips.

"Well, that was kind of inevitable." He says and chuckles, pulling you into his arms.
"I don't know, not everything leads to sex, you know."
"I know, i just mean that there's been alot of tension between us for the last two weeks."
"So what are we now?"
"Frkends with benefits?" He asks, hopefully.
"Yeah, sounds good." You were good with this, no commitment, just being fucked ruthlessly.
"Fred's going to be home soon."
"Yeah, get up."
"Demanding woman you are."
"Oh you don't know the half of it."
"Don't wanna know either."

You both got dressed and headed out to the sitting room.

Rogers pov

I knew for a fact that I wanted to he more than friends with benefits, I wanted her to be mine. I couldn't say that. I couldn't let her know that I'd fallen for her in the last 2 weeks. I know she doesn't feel the same, but why would she agree, if she thinks it would ruin what we have going. I'm overthinking this. I know for a fact that I wasn't going to fuck anyone until I got back to her from the us. I don't want to ruin the small possibility that I might make her mine.

Your pov.

Freddies home, and you are helping them pack there stuff. You'll be sad to see them go, but at least you'll have Ronnie. We all decided to call her Ronnie, as Veronica sounded too harsh for such a gentle person.
Her and John were coming to stay tonight as your place is closest to the airport. You and Roger have a sofa bed that you offered freddie but he said it was too much hassle every morning so you offered it to john and Ronnie. They were made for eachother, so perfect it made romance novel intimidated, that's how in love they are.

When everyone's over, you talk for a while and then you all head to bed. John's confuse as to why Roger is going in with you but Ronnie explains to him.

When you and Roger were in the room, he kisses you.
"I just wanna cuddle you tonight, ok?" He said breaking the kiss.
"OK."
You both get ready for bed and slide in, Roger pulling you to his chest, kissing your hair. You fall asleep, knowing you won't have him here for another 4 months.