Dont do that again.

Chapter 11.
Don't do that again.

All of a sudden, I felt hands on my head, and then around my torso, being pulled into someone's lap. Rogers lap.
"Hey, you OK?"
"Yeah, I just fainted."
"Just fainted! Jesus, I thought you were dead."
"Where's freddie?"
"He wanted to go for a bath so I told him go for it."
"Oh OK."
"Don't do that again. You scared me."
"I won't, promise."
"You said you'd call, and you don't, I assume I'm going to come back here and tell you the great news but I find you on the ground unconscious. I died a little bit."
"Look, I should of-" you were cut off by him pressing his lips on yours. Butterflies. Instantly. He picked up the pace, more urgent now. You know you can't do this. So you pull away.
"Why, why do you keep kissing me randomly?" You ask, looking at him in the eyes.
"I don't know, y/n it's just recently, there's been alot of sexual tension and its affecting me big time, and there's something that makes me want to kiss you and i try to dim it down but I can't."
"We can't, you know this."
"I know, that makes it harder."
"Look, I'll make dinner now, we Don't talk about this again, ok?"
"OK, I'll help."
"Thank you." You say standing up, collect yourself.

The both of you make a pasta bake. It's delicious and freddie agrees, eating everyone's leftovers.
"So, Roger, what's the big news?" You ask him as a boyish grin creeps across his face.
"Well, at the meeting, our manager said that if the album does well, we'll be going on a tour of the us. Since killer queen was a hit there when we released it last week."
You stood up and rushed over to hug the boys. You were so proud of how far they've come, from there first gig as queen in the pub, to a tour of America.
"Isn't this just fantastic, darlings?"
"It is Fred, really is. I'm so proud of you boys."
"We know, I've been dieing to see your reaction all day, dear."
"I thought the news was something like he finished sheer heart attack and it got on the album, not something this big. This deserves celebrating, call over brian and deaky we are going to have a totally sober party because I still can't drink."
"That is something I will not protest to, love."
"Tell deaky to bring a movie that isn't cinderella, will you Roger darling?"
"Course Fred."
"Get them to bring some board games or something, cheap enteratinment y'know."

You Call John, he answers all breathy  clearly celebrating his own way, so you leave him be. Brian can't make it either. So the three of you decide to watch a movie. You make popcorn and the three of you sit on the sofa.

When the movies over, it's about 11pm so Freddie heads  to bed. You and Roger do the same. Roger decides to make the bed extra cosy for you by putting extra blankets around. He takes off his shirt Nd trousers and gets in, only wearing his boxers. He's muscly but not too muscly, mostly just in his arms and back. He has a rather soft body, you knew he was self conscious about his little belly pooch, so you never mentioned it as one time a girl did and he worse three hoodies for a week straight.

You slide in beside him, him pulling you in for cuddles, you didn't know why he did this, but it gave you major butterflies.

Rogers pov.

When she's lying in my arms, I know she's safe, that's why cuddle her. She falls asleep almost right away, but I can't. I feel horrible. I know i shouldn't have left her alone today, and of course when I did she faints.

All of a sudden, she turns around and puts her arm around me, nuzzling into my chest. The uneasy feeling in my stomach was back, it's unfamiliar. I'm dreading freddie leaving so that I wouldn't have an excuse to hold her. I couldn't help but kiss her today when I got home. Since that one night. We fucked twice I remember every single thing about it, except for wether or not i wore a rubber the second time.

I kiss her forehead and try to sleep, for about half an hour until I finally doze off.