1 week.

****
I have such a good idea for the ending of this and them I'm going to start just you and i properly.
This is a year later BTW.
Catch up of a few things here:
You are a freelance author, dream job since you were younger.
A night at the opera was already released, so 1976 this is, early March.
John and Ronnie had a baby boy called Mark I can't call him Robert its nearly as bad as Gaylord.
****

Chapter 45.
1 week.

Evie just turned one a month ago. You can't believe it. She's already walking and talking around the house. Her first word was "dada" and the look on Rogers face when she said it was something you will never forget, sheer joy, a look you've only seen twice, when you got engaged and when Evie was born. There were other times when he was extremely happy, like when Boheme Rhapsody went number 1 on the charts or when you first moved in to the house a year ago.

It's a week until your wedding, and you are filled with nerves and excitement, mostly excitement. You are picking up your dress today ( imagine your own bc creativity is great and im not creative enough) and then you have to go to the venue for the evening portion of the day to make sure everything goes well.

"I can't believe we'll be married this time next week." Roger says, taking a break from running after Evie in the garden.
"I know, neither can I." You say, standing up from your place on the decking and kissing him.
"You have to get your dress don't you, my love?"
"Yeah, I'm taking Evie to get a flower girl dress aswell." You hear a car horn.
"That must be John and Ronnie. I'll get John to come in with Mark." Roger says, kissing you and heading off. You pick up Evie and head to your car joined by Ronnie. You get into the front after putting her in her carseat and pull out of the driveway. You and Ronnie are talking the whole way there.

"You're beautiful. I mean you look like a doll." Ronnie says, smiling. You're crying as you look in the mirror of you in your dress with Evie in her dress beside you.
"I cant believe its finally happened, you know."
"I know, i felt like that with John, but it was the best thing I've done, besides having Mark." She says. You leave after 10 minutes and head to the venue to make sure everything goes well and it will, they assured you. Everything is in place for the wedding now.

You are hoping with all your heart nothing Goes wrong.