A/N

There does seem to be a noticeable lack of Allium Duo books, and I think that's a big problem.

So, here I am to fill in that Void with a nice platonic competitive enemies to besties fanfic. Please enjoy.

Main Triggers/Content Warnings

I will be warning each chapter, but stuff I won't warn are (Because it'll be everywhere):

- Arguing, unless it's quite severe
- Swearing, it happens every chapter. No slurs either though
- Skinship. that's basically when people touch (hugging etc)

There will NOT be:

- Romance from the Bench Trio. Other ships may happen, depending on who I bring in. The whole of the Bench Trio will be platonic.
- NSFW, even with the romantic ships. The story isn't focused on them, having it there will be unnecessary.
- Slurs or any really bad or derogatory language.
- Slander. I'm not going to bash anyone or hate on anyone in this book. If I don't like them, I simply won't add them (DO KEEP IN MIND I DON'T KNOW EVERYONE ON THE SMP)

My personal boundaries

- Don't sexualise anyone in the comments
- I'm she/they (please refer to me as such)
- No self promoting
- Don't ship anyone who is uncomfy with it (mind you, I don't know every CCs boundaries, so the only people that would be shipped are dnf, skephalo and redfrost/antvelvet (DNF said they're okay with it, I don't think skephalo said that they're not, and redfrost are literally dating irl so-)

I think that's about it! Enjoy this story :)I

FEEL FREE TO POINT OUT ANY SPELLING, GRAMMAR MISTAKES AND IF ANYTHING DOESNT MAKE SENSE