Chapter 2 * New Pen

A/N

Triggers:

- Swearing

-

(Tommy POV)

Okay what the actual fuck.

An alarm was blaring somewhere to my left, and I couldn't turn it off as I could not move.

But the more I woke up, the more I realised it was just Ranboo's arm basically pinning me to his side. And of course, he just would not wake up.

"Ranboo. Ranboo wake up,"

I heard a sigh, before more soft snores.

"Oh you bitch- Ranboo get off of me."

Very slowly - and carefully, he removed his arm, and I turned off the incessant noise.

"Get up, get up." I shook him gently, but he wouldn't budge.

So obviously, I turned to more drastic measures.

I quickly snuck downstairs for a glass of water, making sure it was lovely and cold. Then, I returned to my room where I - ever so carefully - poured it over the taller blonde.

Not long after, I heard spluttering, then a shrill "Tommy, what the fuck?"

And then I ran, and locked myself in the bathroom.

There was some banging on the door, rattling of a door knob, and audible grumbling that faded away as Ranboo gave up his chase.

After I deemed it safe to leave, I left the bathroom and returned to my room, where Ranboo was - unfortunately - getting changed. To say I exited that room fast was an understatement.

Anyways, when everything was clear, I changed, and we both headed down stairs for some breakfast and tea.

We slipped into our usual routine: I make the teas (Because I'm the only one who knows how) while Ranboo made toast.

It was simple, but it worked for us. Soon, we were ready to depart for school, which we did after brushing our teeth.

On the walk there, we talked about a myriad of things: homework, the recent tests, the football match that was coming up... And of course, what we were going to do later. Which so happened to be another quiet night at mine.

"So, wanna watch that new movie that just came out?" Ranboo questioned, rounding the corner to the school.

"Yeah, is it that one about the shark?"

"Yeah." He answered.

"Sure," I responded, already pretty hyped for later.

Soon enough, we were sat at our desks, which were next to each other, doing a few pieces of homework or extra revision. Out of the corner of my eye, I spotted a purpled hair girl talk to Niki, who was smiling widely. I low-key think they look quite good together.

A few minutes later, the teacher walked in, and started with the class. I paid full attention, and I could tell Ranboo was too.

I actually really love learning.

When we were set to do the actual work, I realised my pen had run out. I asked Ranboo if he had a spare, but he said he hadn't. I turned around and asked the person behind me, someone who I had never seen before.

Strange, I didn't know a new student had transferred.

"Hey, I'm Tommy. Do you have a spare pen I can borrow?" I introduced. He looked kind of shocked for a second, as if he hadn't been expecting someone to talk to him.

I took a second to absorb his features; he had soft brown eyes that were quite large, fluffy brunette hair that was longish - you could probably run your fingers though it. The boy was also quite pale, but I think he was naturally like that.

"Hi... Yes I do. I'm Tubbo, by the way." He responded, smiling politely. He rooted through his pencil case, before passing me a new black pen. "Don't worry about giving it back, you'll need it for next lesson."

"Thanks Tubbo... Nice name, by the way." I carefully took the pen and smiled back at him, which seemed to catch Ranboo's attention.

"Hi, I'm Ranboo, nice to meet you," the taller turned around to greet Tubbo, holding out his hand for him to shake. Tubbo looked a little taken aback, but shook it regardless.

"Nice to meet you too!" I noticed how Tubbo said this with a little more warmth than he had with me, but I brushed it off.

"Hey, wanna hang out with us at lunch?" Ranboo questioned, to which he immediately smiled and agreed. Mentally, I rolled my eyes.

One thing about Ranboo is that he was always better at socialising than me. For some reason, he always had the knack for convincing people, as they just seemed to adore him.

I've got to admit, that was one thing I was always jealous about.

"Hey Ranboo, why don't we go to the park later?" Tubbo asked. This question shocked me back to reality as I remembered that Ranboo and I were going to watch a movie the very same night. I wasn't to worried about it though, as he'll probably say no-

"Yes, I would love to!" Ranboo was smiling, oblivious to the fact he prematurely stood me up. No big deal, I shouldn't be too clingy.

And then I watched them exchange numbers, and I turned back to my work.

"Wait, Tommy!" Tubbo tapped my shoulder lightly, "here's my number, in case you ever want to hang out," I faced him, and gave him the warmest smile I could. Maybe I was overreacting before.

Then all three of us went back to focusing on our work, and I forgot about my previous thoughts.

The rest of the lesson was filled in a quiet silence, whispering breaking it every now and then. However the teacher didn't seem to mind: he was marking papers and probably liked the atmosphere.

Soon, the end of the lesson came about and the three of us left together, heading in the direction of the cafeteria.

As usual, it was packed, but that didn't stop us from getting chocolate milk; long live the brown cows, am I right? Eventually, Tubbo and I entered a heated debate about whether or not dogs were better than cats.

I think I won, but I didn't say so for the from on Tubbo's face was to die for.

-

A/N

AH. Okay I did finally update this, he you like it!

-

Word Count: 1039 Words

-