Wen KeXing noticed his expression and licked his lips. Then Zhou closed the door behind him.

-They didn't do you any harm, did they? -Zhou zishu suddenly stopped looking at his brothers and became interested in his answer.

Wen KeXing blinked several times, unable to believe she was talking to him.

-Did they do something to you? -he insisted, more anxious to know than to ask his brothers what they were doing in the house without telling him.

"Doing something" was more of a joke, but Zhou Zishu's witticisms are not commonly heard. The only ones who understood, were his siblings who knew that his humor is not too good to laugh at.

He could not suppress a smile.

-No Ah Xu, they came to see you.

-Zhou ge, we're here! -Wu xi suddenly cheered.

-What are you doing here? -now he addressed them with a strange change of voice. His brothers sensed they were in trouble.

-We want to see you, we haven't heard much from you in a while," Bei Yuan explained instead, more calmly.

-Is it because they are getting jobs outside the city?

-Yes," smiled Wu Xi. So we are also here because we have good news.

-Have you found a job? -His voice was very serious.

It was amazing how Zhou zishu did not like to beat around the bush.

-Are you not happy, Zhou ge? -Wu xi frowned.

Wu xi was more reasonable than Bei Yuan at times, the truth was that the two of them were very identical. But seeing Wen KeXing, Wu xi behaved indifferent, he felt that boy shouldn't get involved in the gang, he might cause some trouble unintentionally, he was just a house boy.

-What do you say? -now he spoke with a warm accent-, that doesn't bother me, just leave me alone, it was the best thing for both of us, wasn't it?

Bei Yuan nodded. Wu xi was silent, with some hesitation.

On his side, Wen KeXing felt the awkward behavior between the brothers very well. Being there was the problem that they couldn't communicate comfortably so he didn't hesitate for a second when he then offered to leave.

-No, no," Zhou zishu hastened to say. That beautiful smile reappeared. You don't need to leave.

Wen KeXing did not question anything.

-Zhou ge, have you been well? -Bei Yuan asked worriedly.

Zhou looked away for a few moments to think about the answer; he found it hard to believe what he could say yes to seeing Wen KeXing beside him.

Zhou Zishu believed that he could not match with subjects like Wen KeXing, that was far beyond his imagination. Wen KeXing, he always looks carefree. However he is strong, but he is soft inside, he seems to be happy-go-lucky, someone that even if you don't know him well, he can still seem soft-hearted to you.

One of the few things Zhou Zishu was clear about is that he liked it just the way it is. Just with only a few days she has been with him, they were enough to have no doubt because even though it's strange to get used to someone else, it wasn't bad.

Besides having the company of someone like Wen KeXing made him very happy.

-Yes," said Zhou Zishu between his teeth. There was a bit of shyness, but there was no shyness.

Wen KeXing perked up, holding back a smile of victory. He also felt the same way, he also believed it. He never doubted that when he met Zhou Zishu, his nobility would capture him.