Wen KeXing decided he did not want to go to the bazaar alone, so one Saturday morning he called Zhou Zishu urgently, Zhou Zishu returned as soon as he could run. Outside the house he found Wen KeXing waiting for him.

"What's wrong? I'm here!"

"Ah Xu, what happened to you, you seem to have run for your life"

"Hmm? "

At that moment Zhou Zishu felt as if he didn't get enough air in his lungs as he furrowed his eyebrows, somewhat disoriented.

Wen KeXing approached him, laughing.

"Ah Xu... Are you always so restless?"

Zhou Zishu stood quietly, watching him.

"How could you know what was going on, if you hung up on me to get there so fast?"

"I just... got worried," he confessed.

But Zhou Zishu's uncertainty vanished when Wen KeXing teased him. Good grief, but how come he acted so desperately like that? The sound of Wen KeXing's laughter made Zhou Zishu even more embarrassed, he didn't know where to stick his head in a hole like an ostrich to hide.

"Argh! Don't make fun. If you knew the reasons why I'm like this, you'd take it seriously"

"No, wait Ah Xu, I am taking it seriously," Wen KeXing tried to defend himself.

"Ya, forget it, just tell me what you called me for"

"I called you to ask you to accompany me to buy some things"

"What?"

"I know what you'll say"

"Yes, you know it's not appropriate"

"I know, I know, but living is risky enough, isn't it? What could be worse than that?, Besides, who would notice two men together in broad daylight?"

"You never see the bad, do you?"

"Right," he just laughed, "Do you want to come with me?

"No"

"Who could safeguard against me?"

"That's why we're trying to deflect being bold about it, right?"

"Please, Ah Xu"

Without questioning, Wen KeXing pleaded with his eyes. Soon after Zhou Zishu raised an eyebrow feeling.

"Okay, fine, I'll go with you," he resigned himself to the fact that he could not win the battle.

Zhou Zishu now could no longer refuse with things that had to do with Wen KeXing, although on this occasion, he knew he should not do it because he was not at all careful about being seen together, but it was difficult, considering that Wen KeXing's insistence would not let him lose again. Zhou Zishu wore a black cap and a mouth cover so as not to be conspicuous.

Outside, Wen KeXing took the shopping cart and entered the bazaar. With Zhou Zishu at his side, he slowly walked down the aisles. Without any knowledge, nor knowing what fruits, vegetables or packaged food might be suitable, or at least being able to recommend, Zhou Zishu only pretended to look carefully and at the same time crossed the departments silently, somewhat like a child accompanying his mom.

Wen KeXing had many ideas of what to buy for dinner and also to fill the cupboard. While Wen KeXing left, not if before ordering the shopping cart, Wen KeXing went to check the snacks. Zhou Zishu stood in the candy department, when suddenly a voice next to him caught his attention; a little girl of about eight years old was complaining.