Zhou Zishu wanted to regret that decision, for, if his brother Ye Bai Yi returns home, he would be in trouble. It's not like he knew much about the life his brother led outside of Sichuan, though. He might be fine, or he might not be fine, Zhou Zishu wanted to know what situation his brother is leading now, for if he hid something bad from him, his excuse of seeing him might just be more about wanting to help him.

Sometimes he feels left out when Ye Bai Yi makes decisions without telling him, they are not blood brothers, but then isn't their bond supposed to be even more powerful?

Zhou Zishu almost never stops thinking about his brother, but after a while he realizes that he should not make a mess of himself and always waits for his return.

A few days later, Zhou Zishu had to deal with different things than he thought would never happen, because now he discovered that Wen KeXing is an eloquent warrior, the meaning Wen KeXing gives to life is beyond his understanding, but it is just a child how the, is that there is no better godfather than a good neighbor, being jovial created what was the key, already after a few days Zhou Zishu was beginning to believe it.

When Wen KeXing moved in, however, although to Zhou Zishu had admitted that it might be a great idea, no matter how much he tried to get closer to him, in the early days, he felt pity and thus only ended up giving up.

Waiting for Wen KeXing, as always, to come to him and cheer up his laziness and his mood like the first day he met him. The Necessary, since he was little, Zhou Zishu always wanted to have a friend like him, to be surrounded by a different soul.

He doesn't want to get used to it, but he can't help it either. The illusion may be short, if the heart is weak.

Wen KeXing woke up wanting to tease Zhou zishu in the morning. He threw her sheet over her shoulders and went out to look for him straight to his bedroom. He opened the door without knocking, since he lives with him, Zhou Zishu leaves his bedroom door unlocked in case some unwanted day, some thief enters the house and so it won't be difficult for Zhou Zishu to leave quickly and protect Wen KeXing first, before him.

He smiled like a child approaching his prey of mischief. But he stopped when he saw the empty bed, he had the thought of jumping on him and hearing those whimpers of annoyance that always brighten his life, but it didn't happen.

She went out to look for him and found him in the kitchen, leaning against the refrigerator and staring at the frying pan and the already cut vegetables. He hadn't even fixed his hair. Zhou Zishu did not notice Wen KeXing's presence only until he tapped him on the shoulder and Zhou Zishu startled, looking at him in surprise for a few seconds.

"Ah Xu, what are you doing?"

Zhou Zishu shifted his gaze from Wen KeXing to him frying pan and then put the knife down on the stove. He almost struggled to speak, but after a few seconds, he forgot that she didn't have to be so polite to him and said:

"I wanted to make you breakfast, but I'm sorry, I forgot the recipe my Gege taught me."

"Don't worry Ah Xu, if you want, I will calmly teach you my favorite recipes so that you will never forget them"

His tone of voice made Zhou Zishu look at him again and smile.

"Sit down, I will prepare something for you"

Zhou Zishu obeyed. He took a few steps to the dining table. The cold weather was bearable, but it was suddenly too frigid. In the building there was a pale light of dawn beating down on them.

Zhou wanted to start a conversation, because he has not been too good at talking about him when they are together, more about knowing his grievances, his doubts and even his past, and now that he thinks about it, Wen KeXing despite talking a lot, has never said anything concerning him. If they were friends, they should show it, it was better to be more together in the bad things to learn about themselves.