-Well, don't you want to help me study today? -Gu Xiang settled down on the right side of Wen Ke Xing, who had been with her face buried in a book, looked up and watched her friend before returning her full attention to her reading, "Oh, come on! I really didn't understand anything the professor explained today.

-Could it be because your mind was so busy with something else? -replied Wen Ke Xing

Gu Xiang pouted slightly and leaned an elbow on the bench table to lean toward him.

-I know, I know, just help me out.... I don't want to fail again.

Wen Ke Xing closed the book and set it down on the table before looking directly at her friend.

-I have the advantage that AhXu can help me. If it weren't for her help, I would be lost.

-By the way, how are you doing with Zishu Ge? -she wanted to know.

-Well... about that...- Wen Ke Xing rubbed her neck, licked her lips, a sign of concern that Gu Xiang recognized very well.

-What? -He frowned at the doubtful look-Did Boss Zhou do something to you?

-Huh? No, no!- he exclaimed in haste, "He wouldn't dare hurt me.

Gu Xiang breathed a sigh of relief.

-Well... then?

Wen Ke Xing didn't want to hide anything from her best friend; but she also didn't know how exactly to define the relationship she now had with Zhou Zishu. To stop talking further, she took her backpack and put the book away. However, Gu Xiang's reaction was one of annoyance.

-You don't want to tell me? -Gu Xiang folded his arms-Well, let me guess, you're already dating him?

Wen Ke Xing's eyes widened in surprise and Gu Xiang squealed in excitement, reached over and then grabbed him by the shoulders and shook him.

-Why didn't you tell me? -he complained.

-Wait, I didn't say anything! -Wen Ke Xing answered while he was still being shaken by her.

-But I am your friend, I supported you, I even talked to your boss about you.

-What? What did you talk about?

-First answer my question. -How long have you been dating?

-Well... -He paused to smile-We haven't started a relationship. We haven't even been on a date yet.

-What do you mean? -She looked at him in confusion -You're not official boyfriend?

Wen Ke Xing shrugged.

-AhXu recently reciprocated my feelings. I'm in exams so he doesn't want to date me.

-Wait, but why didn't you ask her to be boyfriend?

-Eh... I couldn't.

-You couldn't?

-But he confessed to me that he loves me... Besides, we spend so much time together that I feel it's not necessary.

-You're right, don't worry, I don't think anyone could lay eyes on him. You're the only crazy guy I know who could get eyes on a gangbanger.

-A good-looking, smart gangbanger.

-Aha yes, whatever," he dismissed with a wave of his hand.

Gu Xiang paused for a moment and then asked interestedly:

-So, are they sweethearts? Do they do what sweethearts do? Do they kiss and hold hands all the time?

Wen Ke Xing looked away for a few moments as if to think about the answer. He rubbed the back of his neck again and admitted with a nervous laugh.