Chapter 7 - Reinforcements

From the forests where Julian had disappeared, several other werewolves had appeared in his place. Werewolves who were allied to him in the first rebellion, and more that had joined him in his conquest for power.

"King Julian does not wish for there to be any more niusances to to his plans. He has called for your deaths."

Lukas stood, and Natasha stood with him,

"Julian... is not... my King...".

Julian's forces bared their fangs and claws at the two, growling, ready to tear them into morsels for the rats. Lukas without taking his eyes off of the wolves in front of him, said to Natasha,

"Thank you... Natasha Luna...".

Natasha had a small smile that went across her face, and then she readied herself for the fight that was to come.

The wolves all took a step towards each other, then leapt in the air. The dark ones overpowered Lukas and Natasha and they fell to the ground. They still fought ferociously, viciously, clawing and tearing at each other. Natasha cast an all-round blast that scattered the wolves in all directions, but they didn't let up. As soon as they landed, the launched right back in to ensure that this would end a massacre.

But then, all of a sudden, a screech stretched across the blackened night sky. Then a shadow even darker flew swiftly past, then descended and plummetted to the ground as if it was trying to reach to the depths of hell. It landed on one of the dark werewolves and a cloak covered what was underneath. But it was evident what was going on. The sound of crackling bones and a whimpering animal could be heard, and loud, thirsty gulps. It was a cringing sight, and the other wolves stepped back in fear of what had happened to their brother and frightened of the thing that had preyed upon him underneath. The cloak slowly rose, and so did it's head, blood, pouring from it's mouth, fangs bared and hissing. Then a windy breeze came and caused the cloak to fly in the night. Underneath the creature was a hollowed wolf, devoid of life, sucked dry of everything it used to be. Now it was only skin, bones, and defabricated muscles was all that was left of the poor soul. And standing over him, was Matthew Rowan, a Royal Vampire, a Prince among the Undead.

Matt's head turned to Lukas glaring,

"I have a new bone to pick with you...".

Matt had discovered the truth somehow, and Matt was not a happy bat... not a happy bat at all...

"I don't particularly like werewolves... but I also hate to see an uneven match... which one of you wants to go?!".

Matthew scanned over the wolves, but noticed Julian who had a strong leadership aura of the group. He flew towards him, and instantly, all the other wolves had shook off their fear of the vampire and pounced on him. He fell, but flew up with his cape. He landed back with Lukas and Natasha. The wolves ran towards them, and the new terrifying trio was overwhelming them all. More wolves emerged from the forest in the dozens, and Julian slowly crept back into the darkness. Lukas exclaimed,

"he's getting away!".

Natasha replied,

"we'll hold them off".

Matthew angered,

"I'm not letting Lukas - !",

"that's enough Matt! You can settle your bicker with Lukas later, but I say, we will hold them off",

"fine... but you better come back alive...".

Shortly acknowledging his comrades words, Lukas chased after Julian. Lukas then stopped and turned back,

"Tasha! Matt!... I'm sorry".

Together they both replied,

"JUST GO!".

And Lukas disappeared into the forest.

Matthew then remarked to Natasha,

"sooo, ummm... how did it feel?"

"how did what feel?"

"ya know... "that night"?"

"what "night"?"

"ah, you know... when you were on top of me and - "

*SLAP*