🧾 Moon | The Push and Pull of it All

1) Tell us a little bit about yourself and who you think would love your story!

I am a recovered hopeless romantic who now believes in love for the right reasons. The Push and Pull of It All is a story that focuses on the quiet, enduring love between Evan and Gemma, med students who share a tight circle of friends. It's a good fit for anyone who is into sweet romance, angst, and friends-to-lovers storylines.

2) What are some things that helped inspire your story?

I think I just wanted to write something that people like me could relate to. I was always the girl that believed in friendship before love and I chose to move at a slower pace than many of my peers. In a world saturated with hyper-sexual characters and steamy storylines, I think it was my my way of saying, "Hey, it's okay to want to wait, too."

3) Finally, what's one thing you're most proud of in your story?

Honestly, the fact that I wrote a novel-length story, period, is something I'm really proud of! I love the way some of the lines and paragraphs came together. I'm also happy that my story features characters with diverse and mixed ethnic backgrounds. As a hapa (half-Asian) girl myself, I always wanted to see more of that in the stories I grew up reading.