Chapter 1

At dawn in Coolsville, a city in Kalos, a newspaper truck for a  company known as the Daily Babbler, drove through the city.

Like, this is the city. Coolsville, Kalos. Every day at dawn, the Daily Babbler newspaper truck pulls up to my house.

Mr. Conrad then grabbed a bundle of newspapers and chucked it onto the porch of the Rogers home.

And Mr. Conrad tosses out a big pile of newspapers. You see, I have a paper route to deliver.

Mr. Conrad then drove off.

So I always wake up early.

However, Shaggy was fast asleep in his room, snoring.

Well, almost always. And whenever I oversleep, I get woken up by my personal alarm clock...

That's when Scooby-Doo, a Yamper with a light blue collar, Shaggy's own Pokemon, opened the door, tail swaying.

..a Yamper named Scooby-Doo

Scooby jumped over an landed on Shaggy and they bounced several times on the bed.

"RWake up, Raggy." comments Scooby. "RWake up wake up wake up!"

When they landed fully, Scooby began licking Shaggy's face several times.

"All right, Scoob, all right! Like, i'm up, i'm up!" Shaggy comments. "Go load the papers on my bike, will you?"

"ROkay, Raggy." Scooby responded, giving Shaggy another lick

Scooby then bolts off, having a bit of trouble at first getting out the door and he launched right over to the trash cans.

Scooby then got himself back up and walked over to the stack of newspapers, pulling out a set of cutting tools and cutting the binding rope n the newspapers and began rolling up each newspaper and tossing them into the bike's carrying basket.

That's when a gloppy green hand hands Scooby the next newspaper.

"ROh, thank you very much." Scooby thanks

"My pleasure." The ghost responded

Scooby rose an eyebrow, looking around a bit before spotting the ghost.

"RIPE!!!!!!!" Scooby yelps

Scooby was stiff from fear. That's when the ghost dumped the carrying basket on Shaggy's bike before grabbing the bike itself.

"I want this bike!" The ghost snarls

"RIt's all yours!!!" Scooby responds, bolting off

Scooby hopped in through a window into Shaggy's room, ducking under the blanket on Shaggy's bed, shaking.

Shaggy, who had already gotten fully dressed in his regular clothes for the day, looks back and says, "Scoob, no sleeping in my bed, mom will have a Miltank!"

Shaggy then pulled back the blanket and saw Scooby's fear filled state.

"Zoinks!!" Shaggy exclaims. "Like, what's wrong, Scoob? You looked like you've seen a ghost."

"RExactly!" Scooby responded, grabbing the blanket and covering himself back up again

Back outside, the ghost cackled manically as it rode off on Shaggy's bike.