Chapter 2

Somebody had, like, stolen my bike. So I called an emergency meeting of the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency

Not even minutes after Shaggy's bike had been stolen, he met with his friends Velma Dinkley, Daphne Blake, and Fred 'Freddy' Jones in the treehouse headquarters of their group which was called the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency.

"Well, Shaggy, i'm glad to see you,re taking this stolen bike stuff like a man." says Fred sarcastically

Shaggy had broken down practically with the fact his bike had been stolen.

"My bike! My Cherry 59 Starfire Special! Gone, gone forever!" Shaggy cried

Daphne rolls her eyes and questions, "But who in the world would steal that rickety old bike of yours??"

"RIt was a ghost!" Scooby comments. "RA biiig ghost! RA scaaary ghost!"

Scooby then did his best impression of the ghost, snarling, "I want this bike!"

"But why would a ghost steal Shaggy's bike?" Fred asks

"Oh PLEASE, Freddy, be real." Daphne responds. "There are no such thing as ghosts."

"Oh no? Then who robbed my bike?" Shaggy questions

"Reah!" Scooby agreed. "RWho?"

Velma shrugged.

"The answer to this mystery is obvious." Fred says, walking over to a roll-able wall mounted picture. "Your bike was stolen by that no good neighborhood bully and thief, Red Herring."

Fred un rolleld the picture, which was not surprisingly of Red Herring

Around Coolsville, Red cackled practically as he knocked over a few trash cans, not knowing that the Scooby-Doo Detective Agency was following him in a bush.

So we, like, followed Red to his secret hideout. Which was in...Weirdo Woods.

Weirdo Woods looked like your typical haunted set of woods. Dead trees, dead plants, and various noises.

"This place gives me the creeps." Shaggy comments. "Probably loaded with swamp monsters that grab your feet and suck you down into the goo!"

"Oh don't be silly." Daphne comments. "There's absolutely nothing to be afraid of."

Scooby gulped as he looked around. That's when some slimy hands reached out and grabbed Shaggy and Scooby's feet, causing the two to scream at the top of their lungs and bolt over to the others.

Slowly, out of the mud climbed a swamp monster that was covered in the mud from the area.