Chapter 3

Scooby, Shaggy, and Velma were stiff a little from the sight of the ghost, Scooby and Velma hiding somehow in Shaggy's shirt..

"Get out! Get out!!!" The ghost snarls. "GET OUT!!!!!!"

"L-L-L-LIKE, GOOD IDEA!!!!" Shaggy yelped, backing up

The three tried to run separate directions and it pulled the shirt in those directions before forcing them all to crash right into each other which sent Scooby shooting through the air and slamming into the ghost, knocking it back down into the cellar, Shaggy and Velma using this chance to slam the cellar shut.

The three bolted off to find Fred and Daphne. When they did, the two looked back.

"What's up, crew?" Fred asks

Shaggy tried to explain but all that came out was incoherent babbles.

"I know Shaggy acts young for his age, but this is ridiculous." Daphne comments

"A G-G-G-G-G-G-G-GHOST!!!!! THE ONE THAT STOLE MY BIKE!!!!!" Shaggy yelped as Scooby clears his throat. "HE'S HERE!!! WE SAW HIM!!!!! HE SAID-"

"Get out! Get out!!! GET OUT!!!!!!!!" Scooby says, doing his best possible impression of the ghost

"Oh PLEASE, how many times do I have to say it" Daphne comments. "There are no such things as ghosts."

"Oh, but there are, you know." A voice responded, making Velma and Scooby jump back into Shaggy's shirt, shaking

The source of the voice was Shirley McLoon, thbe woman they ran past in the Daily Babbler

Shirley is a slender, middle-aged African-American female with short black hair, and wears sunglasses. She wears a red shirt and red pants, blue green boots, and a purple overcoat. She also wears a red medium psychic's hat that has an eye on it.

"Allow me to introduce myself. I am Shirley McLoon." Shirley says as she walked over. "perhaps you've heard of me. I'm the world famous medium."

"Medium? You look more like an extra large to me!" Shaggy comments

"No, no, no, not that kind of medium." Shirley responds. "A medium, the kind I am at least, is a person who can see into the future. My psychic powers led me to this house. There are evil spirits here that I want to try to put to rest."

"Oh brother....." Daphne mumbled, still very skeptical

That's when Shirley seemed to get some sort of message.

"Wait. I'm receiving a message from the beyond." Shirley says, jolting around a little before speaking in a partially deeper voice. "I am Asbar, the netherlord. You kids don't know what you're getting into. Get out before it's too late. Get out! Get out!!! Get out!!!!!!"

Shirley then jolted around again before speaking in her normal voice again.

"Well, gotta run. have a nice day, kids!" Shirley says as she began walking off. "Tata!"