Chapter 4

Later, they went to a Malt Shop and Shaggy explains the story to the owner of the place.

"..so, I got my bike back as good as new." Shaggy explains, holding a newspaper with the gang's photo in the front. "We got our pictures in the paper, and, like, i'm looking for a new part time job."

"And we hope you get one, too." Daphne comments

"Cause you'll need the money to pay for our fee for finding your bike." Fred adds

"1 buck a day plus the price of all the goodies we can eat." Daphne explains

Shaggy shrugged.

"Well, that seems fair." Shaggy replies. "What's the total?"

Velma punched a few things into her calculator that was connected to a receipt printer and hands Shaggy the receipt that was printed.

"TWENTY-FIVE BUCKS?!??!?!? BUT-" Shaggy starts before narrowing his eyes and crossing his arms a little. "Alright, who's been pigging out?!???!????"

Scooby snickered and everyone looked over and saw he had a massive sundae that had all sorts of thigns on it fro, strawberry ice cream to whipped cream and cherries and even candy canes.

"RScooby-Dooby-Doo!!!!" Scooby cheered

THE END

A/N: So, that's the first entry in the A Yamper Named Scooby-Doo series and it was fun to write. Now, I am not taking suggestions for future entries in this prequel series. I am gonna hand select story lines from A Pup Named Scooby-Doo to adapt, and I already know one I wanna adapt in the future. SDFan12435 signing out.