Chapter 2- getting to know eachother

(Mordecai's POV)
     After saying those words to the pony and sitting down next to her, she stared at me with wonder in her beautiful eyes.

(Twilight's POV)
     After he sat down next to me, I stared at him with confusion and wonder. But, soon I realized I wasn't talking and snapped out of my daze.

     "So, uh, what's your name?" I awkwardly said.

     "I'm Mordecai. What's your name pretty pony?" He said with a wink 😉.

      I blushed madly at what he called me, 'pretty pony,' no one's ever called me anything like that before.

     "My name's is Twilight, Twilight Sparkle." I said with a small smile and the blush starting to fade.

     "Well Twilight Sparkle, nice to meet you. I couldn't help but notice how you stomped the door guys toes. That was some good shit." Mordecai said with a smirk.

     "Yeah, he just assumed something bad of me, and I've been having a pretty horrible day, so I sort of snapped.. Please don't think I'm a violent person though!!! I promise I'm not!!!" I replied frantically, hoping he wouldn't get the wrong impression of me like that dumbass door guy 😒.

     "Don't worry Twilight, I would never assume you to be a bad person. As for your bad day, I hope now that we're talking it might be a bit better?" Mordecai explained.

     "Oh- uhm yeah! You seem really nice and cool and stuff so," I blushed at his previous words and out of embarrassment because of my stuttering.

     "Oh, you think I'm nice and cool? Huh Twilight??" Mordecai asked leaning his face close to mine with a mix between a cocky grin and a smirk.

     I blushed madly and leaned back a bit to regain some space. I lightly nodded my head, showing that I did think he was nice and cool.

(Mordecai's POV)
    After teasing Twilight for a bit, I asked a question that's been on my mind for quite a few minutes.

(No one's POV)
    "Well if I'm so cool and nice, how 'bout you gimme your number so we can keep talking?" Mordecai asked Twilight with a obvious smirk.

     "Really? I mean sure if you want to?" Twilight nervously replied with a large blush on her face.

    "I'm down if you are."

     "Ok it's ###-###-####"

     "Got it. I'll text you later Pretty Pony."

     And with that Mordecai smacked some money down on the counter to pay for Twilight's shots, and went out the door.

    Twilight blushed madly at the thought that Mordecai had her number in his phone, he called her 'pretty pony' AGAIN, AND because he payed for her shots which she fully forgot about.

     After regaining a bit of her composure, she gave the money to the barista, and left the bar with one more stomp to the door guys toes on her way out the door.

    As Twilight drove home, she thought about her interaction with Mordecai, and once again became flustered. She had never had a partner, or anyone flirt with her, so this was all very new to her.

     As Mordecai drove home, he thought about how dazzling Twilight looked in her red dress. He thought about how he had her number on his phone, and got a goofy grin on his face. He didn't even remember that his mission was to get drunk at the bar, not to get the number of a cute pony. Even though he didn't get drunk like he intended, he still had the time of his life.

     Neither of them knew what the future would hold for them.

~and that's chapter two! I personally like this chapter better, and it's a bit longer so that's good. I think this story is going pretty well so far. And yes it is supposed to be fast paced.~