Chapter 5- dreams

(Mordecai's POV)
As I arrived home, I got out of my car and went inside. I had a great time hanging out with Twilight at the park, but damn I'm exhausted.

I take a quick shower, put on my pajamas, and get ready for bed. I chill on my phone for around an hour before decided to go to bed.

I climb into my bed, and go under the covers. I drift off into sleep thinking about Twilight, and the amazing time we had.

(Twilight's POV)
After driving home, I go inside my house and put my bag away. I take a shower, and put on pajamas. I ate some cereal as a snack, and afterwards brushed my teeth and did my skincare routine. I chose a book that I've been meaning to read for awhile now, and read the first few chapters, then decide to go to bed.

I get comfy in my bed and fall into a deep sleep thinking about Mordecai.

(Twilight's dream)
I'm in a house? This isn't my house, though. Where am I? I feel like I should be more scared that I'm in a house I don't recognize, but I'm surprisingly calm.

I stand up and walk into the kitchen. There, I see Mordecai cooking pancakes. I look out the window, and see that it's early morning.

"Good morning, Pretty Pony. Did you sleep well?" Mordecai asked sweetly.

"Yeah I did. You?" I responded with a small blush in my face at the nickname.

Mordecai walked up to me with a serious look on his face. "Listen, Twilight, I had a lot of fun hanging out with you last night. But, I don't think I can keep being just friends anymore." Mordecai said staring at me in the eyes.

"You mean like...best friends?" I replied not really knowing what to say.

"No, Twilight. I really like you, and I think you're a really cool pony. So, will you be my girlfriend?" He asked wide eyed with a blush.

I could feel my face turning bright red. "I-um- yeah, I really like you, too. I would love to be your girlfriend!" I replied as my face turned even more red.

Mordecai smirked, "I guess then I'll do this," he said as he leaned down to kiss me.

-BEEP BEEP BEEP-

(Twilight's POV)
I woke up in a cold sweat from the dream I just had. I groaned, and leaned over to turn of the alarm.

I slowly got up, and went downstairs to make breakfast for myself. I decided on cereal, same as last night. I slowly poured the bowl for myself, going over the dream I had.

That dream. The more I thought about it, the more I blushed. I hadn't really ever thought of Mordecai that way. Sure, I thought he was extremely attractive. And would be a great boyfriend. But, I would never date him. Right?