Chapter 6- thinking

-major time skip-

(Mordecai's POV)
I've known Twilight for 3 months now, and I've been starting to think. She's so kind, smart, and beautiful. She would be an amazing girlfriend. We haven't known each other for a super long time, but there's no denying my feelings for her.

I've shown her things I'm interested in, and she's shown me things she's interested in. She has so many cool interests, and she never fails to show me something I'll like.

We're best friends. We've hung out so many times over the past few months, that even though we haven't known each other for long, we still know almost everything about each other.

I'm pretty sure she doesn't like me. Yes, she does blush every time I flirt with her, but I think it's just because she's never been in an relationship and she gets embarrassed easily. I wish she liked me back.

I look out my window, and look at the moon. I stare in awe of its beauty. The moon kinda reminds me of Twilight. As I'm staring out the window, I see an airplane. I pretend that it's a shooting star, and I wish that Twilight will like me back.

I watch the airplane until it leaves my view, and slowing walk into the kitchen. I get a glass of water and drink it. I trudge my way back into my bedroom, and slowly get into bed.

I stare out the window from my bed, and think about Twilight as my eyes slowly close and I drift of into a peaceful sleep.

(Twilight's POV)
I've been thinking for awhile, ever since that dream. I think I like Mordecai. He's the perfect guy. He flirts with me a lot, but I doubt he likes me. I mean who would?

-tiny time skip-

(Twilight's POV)
It's been a few hours, and I haven't been able to get Mordecai off my mind. I stand on my balcony, and stare at the moon looking down at me. It's so beautiful.

I see an airplane flying through the sky. I wonder where those people are going, where they're coming from, why are they flying there? As these thoughts run through my mind, I wish on that airplane as if it was a shooting star, and I wish for Mordecai to ask me out.

I retreat from my balcony, and go back inside. I sigh heavily, and look through my bookshelves for a good book that may distract me from my Mordecai troubles.

I read through around half the book, and my eyelids start to grow heavy. The book falls from my hooves, and I drift into sleep.

(No one's POV)
     They both have crushes on each other, and they both think the other doesn't like them. What will happen next between them?

~I'm so sorry I haven't been updating this as often /gen. I've been really distracted, and waking up late, so it's made the days feel really short. I've been super worried about school starting up in a little more than two weeks. Today I'm gonna be making a bunch of drafts and be posting a few of them over the next few days. So yeah! That's about it! Have a good day!~