Somebody else

My vision was blurred maybe because of the dehydration. I adjusted my eyes and noticed I wasn't in the cell anymore, I was in the courtroom. Someone was speaking but it all sounded muffled in my ears. I managed to hear the last few words.

"(Y/N) Smith, you have been sentenced to death because of the threat you pose to humanity. Your inability to control your titan form caused panic in the walls. Execute her."

"Yes sir!" 

The cadet that was holding my hands pulled me outside the courtroom and dragged me to a small room, my eyes widened when I noticed the uncanny resemblance between this room and the room I recently saw my mother in.

He chained me to the wall, in the exact same position I saw my mother. I was too weak to even struggle. He placed a few wires in my body.

"Some of those are nutrients your body needs to survive," he mentioned as he placed the small wires in my arms.

I gathered the strength to speak, "what are the others for? He kept placing wires all over my arms, ignoring my question.

"Someone will come here shortly, sorry it had to be this way section commander,"

"Wait," I croaked out and the small boy, who I recognized as a member of Hange's squad, causing him to stop walking.

"Can I see Hange? One last time?"

"I am sorry, for her you are already dead," he said leaving the room.

"them," I whispered.

A few tears left my eyes at the thought of Hange not knowing I was alive, which meant that they weren't coming to save me. I need to save myself.

***
No one's POV

And like the cadet said two guys came in a few minutes later. They wore black gloves and white clothes.

"Hello, Smith, we will have lots of fun today," the man said with a smirk. He walked closer to (Y/N) and he gripped her neck forcing her to look up.

"If you talk this won't be painful... but if you don't talk, you will feel pain you have never felt,"

"Clear?"

When she didn't answer he nodded before walking a few steps away from her.

"Let's get started shall we?" The man said with a smile on his face.

"So, what do you know about the warriors?"

"Who?" The girl rasped out.

"Wrong answer," he pressed a button, and the wires she had on her skin sent currents through her body, electrocuting (Y/N).

The screams of the girl could be heard for hours throughout the entire dungeon. Screams that didn't go unnoticed by her mother.

"Let us start again, what do you know about the warriors?"

This went on for hours, but the girl didn't know, she didn't know who the warriors are.

"Okay, we will try again tomorrow before we kill her, she is too weak right now. Get her a doctor,"

"Wait sir look!" The guard told the man.

When the man turned (Y/N)'s eyes were pearl white and a smile was plastered on her face. But that wasn't (Y/N)...

Moments later Moblit, who was the only doctor available and casually Hange's assistant arrived at (Y/N)'s cell to be met with two dead men. The men who were torturing the girl and the girl unchained passed out on the floor.

***
(Y/N)'s POV

I was waiting in a white room, unrestrained, the room was similar to the one I had been in before when I was told I was a shifter.

A guard had escorted me here, supposedly someone was going to run experiments on me because I was acting weird.

What I didn't know was that the person was no other than Hange. The door opened and I look up to meet those hazel eyes I love and I ran up to them hugging them tightly. My eyes widened when they didn't return the hug and instead pushed me off of them.

"I am here to run a few experiments," they said in a monotone voice, "not to see you, Smith,"

My eyes watered and I nodded my head, backing away from them.

Their eyes betrayed them, they were brimmed red and baggy. Like they had not slept in days.

"H-Hange? you okay?" I whispered my voice quivering.

"take a seat, I am going to give you something that will make you sleep for a few days. Can't have you awake while I experiment on you. The government requested it,"

"Right,"

I quietly sat down on the small bed as they walked to me with a small black case they had brought. They set it on the nightstand, before looking at me with a loving look in their eyes but no words left their lips.

"What's wrong? What's going on?" I asked them and their face remained the same, straight but their eyes told a different story.

"Be quiet," they said opening the small case and a huge needle filled with a gold substance on it was inside. I felt myself start shivering and they gently placed a hand on my bouncing knee. As soon as they did that the intercom sounded. At the sound, they flinched and quickly removed their hand from my knee.

"You are taking too long section commander, just do the job and get out," a man said before closing the intercom.

"Right, I am sorry dear," they mouthed and they took out the needle and without warning, they injected the substance on my thigh. It hurt. It hurt so much, and my entire body was shaking. I felt something coming up my throat, something warm and before I knew it I was coughing and throwing up blood.

They placed their hand on my back, a frown on their face as they gently caressed my back. A loving touch.

"I SAID DO THE JOB AND GET OUT," the manly voice screamed through the intercom making Hange flinch again and move back. They got up and left the room, not even glancing back once.

They knew I was alive which was good, but what exactly were they doing to them. I need to get out of here and save them.  And then, I will take both of us to Annie, Annie can help us. All I could think was of those sad red eyes as I passed out.