Part 7

"I'm happy" is one of the most fake things to leave my mouth, I'm never anymore, only happy for you now, that's true, remember that memory? its so fu**ing sweet, of us hugging, standing out in the heat, that's the last time I was truly ever happy, but I don't say that because why would I, I'm not curled up in my bed waiting to cry, not to your face, not a trace of unhappy, hide behind my phone case, you bought me a laptop case, I plaster a fake smile on my face, I wanna run a mile, I collapse on the hard tile, from exhaust, if I'm skinny I'll be pretty then I'll be happy, so let me go, you and I know that's not true, I wont ever be happy or satisfied until I'm like the other girls, but I'll never see it, your like the other girls, wouldn't get it, you don't have to say no to hammy downs because they were to tight around your fat, or shop at plus sized stores before your even a full adult, but I'm happy for a minute..it's only temporary.

________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry, I am not even sure where this one went but maybe you like it? I'm trying to write a memoir and I'm STUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK any advice in the comments would be amazingly helpful.

-Kayla