4: waterpark

The Feders we're leaving today and for some reason I hated it. I thought it was because of Becky and the family itself but the more I thought about it I wanted Greg to stay. I shook the thought from my head as I stole the rock from Greg's hand and skip it 3 times.

"I was saving that." He whines making me roll my eyes with a smile on my face. We continue finding rocks under the water and throwing them until Roxanne comes over after Keithie had taught Donna how to skip and we all had cheered.

"Do you know how to skip rocks mrs. Feder?" Donna asks.

"Are you kidding me. I am the best at this." She says in her beautiful accent. She picks up a rock and throws it hitting Greg in the stomach making him double over in pain and me in laughter.

"Oh my god baby are you okay?" Roxanne asks extremely concerned for her son.

"Yeah mom. I'm just glad to see you having some fun." He says now glaring at me. She just nods and walks back to the house as Greg glares at me still laughing.

"I hate you." He says furrowing his eyebrows.

"Sure Hollywood." I wink at him and throw another rock feeling his eyes on me but I simply ignore it. Minutes later Becky runs out yelling.

"We're not leaving! We're not leaving!" She runs out right into Keithies arm pulling him into a hug.

"What do you mean we're not leaving?" Keithie asks his sister who's tangled up in his arms.

"We're to the waterpark come on!" She yells running back into the house as we all follow running as fast as we can. I changed into my bathing suit and put clothes on over top.

I button the top 3 buttons up and leave everything else unbuttoned

I button the top 3 buttons up and leave everything else unbuttoned. Once everyone was ready we made our way to the waterpark.

The drive was just over 40 minutes but as soon as we got there the dads and kids sprinted out of the cars to find spots and go on the slides. I sit on my pool chair as Rob's 3 girls walk over with my dad in front but I choose to ignore it and take off my shirt and shorts revealing my bathing suit.

As I put my shirt on the chair I look over to see Greg standing there with his jaw dropped and ice cream squished

"Your gonna catch flies Greg." I say pushing up his jaw and walk away with the rest of the group as he follows until we are in line for some water slide. But the line was not moving. Like at all. At least Bean and his dad kept us occupied for a couple minutes with a milk episode but we remained in line bored still.

"Stop looking at my daughter feder." I hear from behind me knowing it was my dad saying that too Greg. I smiled to myself trying to wash the pink from my cheeks before Lenny turned around and noticed my smile and smiled himself before looking at Greg and winking at him telling him I was smiling at him looking.

"This lines too long. We're going throughout way." Eric says getting out of line and we follow the dads who seemed to know what they're doing. We make our way through a fence with a hole in it before stopping as everyone went in.

"It's dark in there maybe you should hold my hand." My dad says too Amber and she accepts and grabs his hand. Greg then looks at me saying the same thing. I roll my eyes and grab his hand pulling him into the dark room then up the ladder to another dark room as our hands remained together.

"Charlotte your up first." Lenny opens the door and Charlotte walks out quickly then going down the slide unnoticed. Lenny then points to Greg who then pulls me out of the door with him ignoring my refusal. I went down the slide before him hoping he wouldn't catch up but he did and when he did his legs went around mine and his hands around my waist. I smiled at this and when we dropped off into the water I dunked him in before swimming away and out of the water running from him.

We had spent hours there until Greg finally worked up the courage to go on the zip line and both my dad and Lenny made me come with them to go on.

"I don't know about this one dad. It's kinda steep." Greg says and I roll my eyes but my dad shoves my shoulder a bit telling me to stop.

"Good thing the kid chickened out then you wouldn't have to go on it right Feder." It was the man from the restaurant again. What was his problem. I noticed his kid staring at me oddly too which weirded me out.

"Step aside chumps let me get on this." He says stepping onto the platform.

"If I get a kiss from the pretty lady." He winks at me and I give him a sarcastic smile back as he lifts his feet up and goes down on the zip line letting go and falling into the water. Greg's facial expressions change in an instant as he climbs on the platform. He looked jealous almost as he grabbed onto the bar.

"I'd get a kiss over him." He says also winking at me before turning and going down backwards then dropping into the water. All the dads look down at me and I just shrug and walk onto the platform.

"You better not kiss anyone." My dad yells as I lift my feet from the ground hearing the dads laughter as I fall into the water then popping up to see Greg waiting for me.

"Had to make sure he wasn't here still." He shrugs making himself look cool.

"You were jealous." I smirk and he makes a defensive face.

"What no! I was making sure he didn't do anything." I simply fake nod and walk out of the pool then back to the chairs to sit down.